“Was delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was my first time at Tony's Town Square Restaurant and the food was delicious. I had the spaghetti with meatballs and loved it. I would go again. Thank you for your great service!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation here on a busy day at the Magic Kingdom. The service was good and the restaurant was clean but we didn’t like the food too much. The chicken wasn’t tender and seemed old and I got the margherhite pizza and it wasn’t good.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank susanmQ2517XF
Reviewed 31 March 2018

I specifically wanted to write this review as reviews for Tony's appear to be hit or miss. We had a very nice meal here during our last visit to Disney. The food was very good and the wait staff was attentive. We sat outside on the patio lining the entrance to Magic Kingdom which is a very nice place to dine. The food took a little longer than expected, so at least on the night we dined it was not something you could be in and out of in 30 minutes, but I still felt that it was good food and a good meal and would dine here again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Tony’s was a great experience. We had a reservation, went outside to watch the fireworks while we waited for our meal and the food was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018

On every visit, Tony's Town Square Restaurant is the option we can usually grab a seat and have lunch.

Like most Disney restaurant location they cater to my vegan lifestyle and I have had many meals that are tasty, filling, and healthy.

Date of visit: April 2017