“Food wasn’t that good”

Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 36
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park. Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni. Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a reservation here on a busy day at the Magic Kingdom. The service was good and the restaurant was clean but we didn’t like the food too much. The chicken wasn’t tender and seemed old and I got the margherhite pizza and it wasn’t good.

1  Thank Susan M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I specifically wanted to write this review as reviews for Tony's appear to be hit or miss. We had a very nice meal here during our last visit to Disney. The food was very good and the wait staff was attentive. We sat outside on the patio lining the entrance to Magic Kingdom which is a very nice place to dine. The food took a little longer than expected, so at least on the night we dined it was not something you could be in and out of in 30 minutes, but I still felt that it was good food and a good meal and would dine here again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tony’s was a great experience. We had a reservation, went outside to watch the fireworks while we waited for our meal and the food was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On every visit, Tony's Town Square Restaurant is the option we can usually grab a seat and have lunch.

Like most Disney restaurant location they cater to my vegan lifestyle and I have had many meals that are tasty, filling, and healthy.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Honestly the only reason we ate here was to get the seating package for the 3pm parade which I read in all the reviews it was a must see.

I had read the reviews on Tony's and it didn't have very good reviews, so I wasn't expecting much out of it. Well it's not your typical italian resturant chain experience.

The server was friendly and attentive, and although he was getting alot of tables assigned to him he did not forget about us. Which made me happy!

The food itself was better than your average italian resturant but it wasn't anything extra ordinary.

All in all if you want decent food with great service than this is your place!

By the way the reserved section for the parade are AWESOME they are located in the circle by the entrance and your facing the castle. I got a lot of amazing pictures.

5  Thank Anabel319