“The BEST veal chop ever!”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Excellent veal chop. The small filet was a little small, not thick at all. We would definitely return. Could do without the raw meat presentation however and we didn't appreciate the 30 minute wait with a reservation.

2  Thank kertech

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent dinner with us here at Vito's. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your food but disappointed to hear you had to wait so long for your reserved table. Please ask for me at the door next time you are in and I will make sure you are promptly seated.

Brian Callan

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Vito's Chop House

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

We always go to Vito's when we are in Orlando. The selection is the best and reasonably priced for a high end steakhouse.
We have also had great servers. Like Martika, she went next door to get a jalapeños for my wife's drink!!
The steaks are always great and the wine list will make you dizzy going thru all the choices.

1  Thank Lloyd B

Hi Lloyd,
Thank you for the great review of your experience with us at Vito's. I am glad your enjoyed our great food but even happier to hear how much you enjoyed your service. We are lucky to have servers such as Martika on our staff that go above and beyond for the guest. Please ask for her and myself next time you are in so we can deliver the same fantastic time.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This restaurant was conveniently located behind my hotel. So me and my dad came an hour before closing. Unfortunately we had attended a wedding earlier that day and had steak so we were "steak"ed out. So we did not get to try what they were known for. However I very much enjoyed the steak presentation conducted by our waiter. We got calamari and pasta dishes and it was DELICIOUS. I had chicken parm and my dad had the meatballs. Both dishes were very large in portion. Our waiter was kind and attentive. The wine we had was also fantastic. If your in the area definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank BrittanyDub

Hi Brittany,
Thank you for the kind nice review about your dinner here with us at Vito's. Please ask for me the next time you are in as I would love to meet you both in person.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

This restaurant is an amazing steak house! Our server Quise was fantastic. He catered to us all night. Everyone does get a salad with their meal and it comes out with a delicious bread. We ordered the mozzarella appetizer, which was incredible, but we probably wouldn't order it next time because the servings were so large! I was not expecting the servings to be so big at such a nice place. The steak melted in our mouths. Absolutely perfect. My mom said it was the best steak she had ever had. Highly recommended place to visit. Easy to make reservations online in 2 seconds. Complimentary valet who was very nice.

1  Thank kbkhunters

Hi there,
So glad to hear your enjoyed our great food and the outstanding service provided by Quise. The Mozzarella Malzone is a favorite of mine also! Please feel free to ask for Quise or myself anytime you are in so we can make sure your have the same great time!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Ward was attentive and knowledgeable and this was our second experience with him at Votos. The food and wine were second to none. I would recommend the specials always. This is the BEST Italian Chop House I have been to.

Hi Lynn,
Thank you for your kind words regarding your dinner here at Vito's. Ward is a asset to our team and we are so happy you recognized that. Please feel free to ask for him anytime you dine with us.