“Amazing Beef carpaccio, Crab Cakes to start”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Reviewed 30 September 2014

Dined At Vitos Chop house with a wonderful ambiance next to the Beautiful Salt water fish tank.
Greeted with wonderful staff at the door and once again by our server Lynn who was amazing and informative of all the amazing cuts of steaks.
In addition to the Beef carpaccio and the Huge crab cakes we also enjoyed both the caesar and the Wedge, which were both delicious. My Favorite was the wedge, the dressing was sweet and the pancetta made it salty at the same time.
Our diner consisted of a 30 oz Wagyu "kobe" Ribeye. I was amazing! The steak was finished off table side and sliced right on the grill. It was the best cut of meat I have ever had the chance to enjoy.
The desert tray overall looked decadent, I wanted to try each one. The Tiramisu we chose was topped with little hazelnut crunchy goodness that made the entire desert a little crunchy to go with the smooth inside.
The building is beautiful and has a wonderful choice of menu items to enjoy while dining there. It will be on my list for a romantic date or a girls dinner in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

This was our 5th or 6th visit to Vito's. Each experience was terrific. The "Tag team" of Michael and Sandra was terrific, there when we needed something without hovering. This was the first time we ventured beyond the filet. I had the veal chop and SHEILA had the Chicken parm. Both were excellent. No room for dessert. We will be back.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

The restaurant and service is definitely first class! Our server, Sarah was very attentive and saw to all our needs almost immediately. The meal was wonderful though the steak I ordered was not cooked as I thought it should have been it was replaced within two minutes by the manager himself and he waited by the table to insure I was thoroughly satisfied with the replacement. The desserts are extremely generous to boot. All and all a wonderful meal and service to be had here!

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We had dinner at Vito's on a Sunday evening. We were seated in a booth in the bar area next to a very loud couple in the next booth. Our server, Lynn, was very friendly, courteous and accommodating. My wife had a glass of wine and I had a vodka martini on the rocks. The drinks were excellent; my vodka martini, with Absolut and olives was a very generous pour (probably one of the largest I've seen). My wife's Chicken Parmigiana presentation was excellent, but the accompanying creamed spinach was watery and runny. I ordered the bone-in ribeye. It was advertised as prime, but it was chewy and a little on the dry side. The side, sautéed fresh mushrooms, were huge and very tasty. When Lynn asked how things were, I told her and she immediately offered to get me a replacement steak. The replacement was better, but still not the quality one would expect from high end place like Vito's. The décor is very nice and what you'd expect at an upscale chop house. They provide complimentary valet parking.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

We found this little gem three years ago when in Orlando. It made such an impression on us, we vowed to return the next time in town. Well, last week was that time and when I asked the better half about restaurant plans, she said "Well I thought it was already decided. Aren't we going to Vito's?" That's all I needed to hear, and promptly called for a reservation on Thursday night. Wow what a night. I'm getting old because I should of written down our servers name. She was such a pleasure to be around. We started with a couple martini's, hers a Hawaiian martini, and mine a dirty Tito's with blue cheese olives. Both expertly shaken and poured by our server. My bride had the small filet while I opted for the rib eye. They couldn't of been cooked any more perfectly. We had excellent service, prompt but never overbearing. Our steaks were some of the best we've had, and we're from beef country and eat lots of steaks! A wonderful romantic evening and we're already longing for a return trip. If you get the chance, don't miss an evening at Vito's!