“The BEST Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2017

We've only been here twice, but the last meal I had was the absolute BEST Thai meal I've ever eaten!! Everything was super fresh and the veggies seemed like someone had JUST picked them from the garden RIGHT before they cooked my meal!! The spices, flavor and everything about the food was perfect! I got the Tom Kha Soup and the Green Curry for my entree. The menu is extensive and offers many dishes not available at other Thai restaurants. We also enjoy the atmosphere. We've had two people wait on us so far and the service was okay, but it's the FOOD that will definitely be bringing us back!!!

1  Thank Linda M

Reviewed 21 June 2017

It's been a while since we've been here but nothing has changed. The service is excellent. The atmosphere is cozy. The food is excellent. Everything is good here. We like the Satay as our favorite app. They have the best Pad Thai. Never had a bad experience here. Good for families, friends or business.

1  Thank jackieo1970
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This place is delicious, we ordered takeout. One Spring roll, Pad Thai with Shrimp, the glass noodle dish with tofu (mine) and the coconut soup (wish I would have read the description more clearly, not a fan of chicken) but the flavor was so good! We ordered a couple more things and my boyfriend said he loved it. Being a couple minutes from our house, I cannot believe we hadn't stopped by a bit sooner.

We'll be back.

1  Thank Courtney V
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Went for a business dinner and did the sharing plate thing. Got to try a handful of different dishes and non disappointed! Every one was tasty, perfectly spiced and good portions. Will be back next month for sure!

1  Thank bpaul123
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Searching for a good Thai restaurant and found this one in Trip Advisory. It was worth it. The food was amazing. One of the best food i have ever tasted. I ordered the dumplings and spring rolls for appetizers. they tasted fresh, the sauce was great, it gave it a touch that was unforgettable. for Diner ordered the Combo Seafood. Talk about a crazy dish. It was so fresh, tasty, rich in flavor. Filled with different variety of seafood. One of the best places I've visited.

1  Thank Eli A