“Find another Thai restuarant”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #597 of 4,106 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2017

While the service by a young waitress was excellent, I have been in much better restaurants. First, the coconut cream soup was so watery and there was no flavor of coconut. Second, the size of their meals is very small, compared to other Thai restaurants in the area. The two duck dishes were mediocre, and the sauce were too sticky and gooey. The chicken dish were were watery, and you could not taste the coconut cream in the curry. Probably, management want to save money. The alcoholic drinks are way overpriced for a simple small restaurant like the Thai House.

It was my first time, but will not go there again.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This place was good enough. We met a family member there during our recent trip to Orlando. The food was fresh and good and they were very accommodating to make something our picky kids would like.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

You cannot expect 100% consistency nor can you expect to love every dish you order. This visit was not exceptional - tried something different on the menu and it was without taste. My spouse's seafood dish contained rubbery seafood (and not much of it). Have had good experience in the past ordering the standard Pad Thai, but it too was not especially delicious or tasty - just nicely presented and very fast coming out of the kitchen.

We ordered an odd appetizer - chicken wings. Odd because of the presentation, but that appetizer was very good. Order it if you go. It is expensive but interesting.

Had a glass of wine - it was almost vinegar.

Service is always fast and friendly. Just not a great visit this time.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

So Debbie and I decided to try a new Thai restaurant tonight, and we where not disappointed. Service was awesome, food came out quick and hot.

We started with out all time favorites and what we order at least monthly... Thai fried rice and Laab. Debbie's Thai fried rice was spicy hot and I ordered my Laab Thai hot. To say it was great is an understatement.

On a side note this place had hands down the BEST Thai tea I have ever had!!!

Deb and Norm say check it out !!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I often try to visit this location at least once a month. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is incredible. I love the Tom Yum soup and I love the baby corn and mushroom with heavy garlic sauce. Don't forget to try the cheese wontons and fried ice cream. From the outside it doesn't look like much but a little red building. But inside is a journey into taste and flavor I will leave your taste buds yearning for more. I recently moved to Atlanta and I have yet to find a place half as good as this.