“First time for Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2017

This place was good enough. We met a family member there during our recent trip to Orlando. The food was fresh and good and they were very accommodating to make something our picky kids would like.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

You cannot expect 100% consistency nor can you expect to love every dish you order. This visit was not exceptional - tried something different on the menu and it was without taste. My spouse's seafood dish contained rubbery seafood (and not much of it). Have had good experience in the past ordering the standard Pad Thai, but it too was not especially delicious or tasty - just nicely presented and very fast coming out of the kitchen.

We ordered an odd appetizer - chicken wings. Odd because of the presentation, but that appetizer was very good. Order it if you go. It is expensive but interesting.

Had a glass of wine - it was almost vinegar.

Service is always fast and friendly. Just not a great visit this time.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

So Debbie and I decided to try a new Thai restaurant tonight, and we where not disappointed. Service was awesome, food came out quick and hot.

We started with out all time favorites and what we order at least monthly... Thai fried rice and Laab. Debbie's Thai fried rice was spicy hot and I ordered my Laab Thai hot. To say it was great is an understatement.

On a side note this place had hands down the BEST Thai tea I have ever had!!!

Deb and Norm say check it out !!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I often try to visit this location at least once a month. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is incredible. I love the Tom Yum soup and I love the baby corn and mushroom with heavy garlic sauce. Don't forget to try the cheese wontons and fried ice cream. From the outside it doesn't look like much but a little red building. But inside is a journey into taste and flavor I will leave your taste buds yearning for more. I recently moved to Atlanta and I have yet to find a place half as good as this.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

The parking isn't really that great, it's pretty cramped so you might have to find a place to parallel park. When first walking into a restaurant, all the waiters/waitresses were very attentive and had speedy service. Since it was my first time trying Thai food, I went with the chicken pad thai which only cost around $11. Our food basically came out in 10 mins and I was shocked at how amazing the portions were. The noodles were very sweet and tasty. The appetizers like the egg rolls are a must get as well. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone who wants something different. They really did a good job of the food.