“Better service elsewhere ”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Ranked #705 of 3,843 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Description: Located in the Marketplace at Disney Springs™, movie memorabilia takes center stage at this tribute-to-Hollywood restaurant serving American fare. Enjoy lunch or dinner on one of our four expansive floors, or dine outside and overlook the lively Florida sunsets.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wife's burger was cold.
They forgot a side with my daughter's order and entirely misplaced my own. So out of 5 family members only 2 got things correctly.

Drink refills were non-existent as our waiter spent more time focusing on the two tables on either side of us.

While those who did get their meal hot and correct found it to be good it's safe to say I'll not go out of my way to visit this establishment again.

Date of visit: August 2021
Planet Hollywood, Marketing at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience and value your feedback. We will be sure to share this experience with our staff in an effort to improve future guest experiences.

Write a reviewReviews (5,103)

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Not impressed with Planet Hollywood. The atmosphere was ok but service was slow and food was definitely not worth the long wait. Being at Disney Springs, everything was very overpriced, $100 for two people. Waitress also tried to charge large party gratuity?? Service was no where close being worth a $15 tip.

Date of visit: July 2021
Planet Hollywood, Marketing at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

We appreciate you for taking the time to write this review as our customer's feedback is very important to us. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team and thank you for reaching out to us.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Couple employees here at this planet hollywood harass me and send me death threats just for being conservative. I have proof and I'm going to sue. Also sending me homplophobic slurs. FROM DISNEY EMPLOYEES!!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Planet Hollywood, Guest Relations Manager at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

We are very concerned to hear this! Please email us at cservice@planethollywoodintl.com with the Planet Hollywood location, your name, phone number and the details of your experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

As Part of our one month road trip with our kids we were looking forward to experience the planet Hollywood again with them.
We were many times each year between 2007-2013.

I was surprised with the changes, no Mini (car) anymore, the Harley-Davidson from Terminator was gone as well, the small lake outside with the boat, all gone. It is modern, food is ok, service is nice, every 15 or so minutes a small „show“ (known song and some entertainment)

It is nice and if you don’t know how it was before, for sure a good experience. If you were there before, you might be slightly disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2021
Planet Hollywood, Guest Relations Manager at Planet Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2021

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

I went to this location nearly 20 years ago as a child and LOVED it! I was so excited to take my children but it was a huge let down. Sure the decor was cool to look at and the adult meals were fine (the hamburger and lasagna was pretty good) but the kids meals I’m pretty sure came from a bag in the freezer and the meals were $10 each not including drink. Our service was terrible and once be denied a blinking cup and alcoholic drinks the service just got worse and our waiter was just rude. I knew that there was an 18% gratuity automaticity added for the bill (which is fine I know how much waiters make) and we normal leave more (20-22%) but my goodness once the waiter knew we were not going to order those expensive add ons, he could careless and he was as total jerk! As for the atmosphere, yes it was fun watching the big screen, and looking around at all the fun movie memorabilia, but OMG could they fit more people in the building! It was in sane. You had to squeeze between table on the main floor, higher floors were better overall.
If you book a reservation (and yes book a reservation to go or you want get in, do so at least 1-2 weeks in advance) ask to be seated on the second or third floor. There is an elevator for those in wheel chairs, etc. and stroller parking outside.
Overall, I never go again.