“One of our favorite restaurants in Orlando”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #426 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere/quiet, very good service and great food. The guy who seats people is very good at his job. Our server Jess was also excellent. Had the lobster ravioli and the chocolate cake and Caesar salad . All were delicious.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Romano's Macaroni Grill

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

We haven't eaten in a Macaroni Grill for years as we used to have them in the UK but not now. We travelled out of our way to get to this particular restaurant and was looking forward to it. We were asked to wait 20 mins or so for our table which was fine but while waiting we noticed lots of empty uncleared tables so not sure if they were short staffed!
They couldn't serve us Dr Pepper at the bar while we waited but we were told we could order it once seated.....very strange.
Our server was an older gentleman, at first I thought he just had a dry sense of humour but soon realised he just wasn't very happy.
The tables around us continued to be left with dirty plates etc, most of our party thought their food was ok but I had the Mac n cheese! It was tiny pasta twists, over cooked and dried up and over baked. I never ate it all as it was overly cheesy, I love cheese, and left me feeling a little bit sick. I never complained at the time because as silly as it sounds until I had mac n cheese at another restaurant later in our holiday I thought that perhaps this was how it was supposed to be. I wish I had complained now.
Value for money........if you actually eat your dinner......but not the cheapest. Too many other nice restaurants around to bother giving them another chance I'm afraid.

1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

We were driving around looking for a pasta restaurant and happened upon Romano's Macaroni Grill. The manager and hostess were super helpful and went out of their way. Excellent customer service. Food was very tasty, and price was amazing! All of the recommendations made by the manager and hostess, for food and drink, were spot on. Kids loved the spaghetti and meat sauce, the pomodoro soup tasted homemade, and the pomegranate Italian soda was so yummy. Gluten free pasta available too. We will definitely return to the restaurant for excellent food and even better service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We had such a great experience visiting this place for the second time.
Service is outstanding when comparing to other restaurants in this area.
Just tried the lunch menu which has incredible options for a small price.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Dinner 31st December with my family. The steaks were the best we have enjoyed on our trip to USA. The bread, caesar salad, and pasta dishes were all great. Staff friendly and prompt service. Easy short walk from our accomodation. Lovely ambience.