“Just did not get it at all”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #1,013 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 August 2012

This is an arcade place which happens to sell a bit of food - you walk in and get stamped by the guy on the door? why? then there is a load of arcade games and a few tables to eat at I suppose - we played on the arcade dared not eat as the menu looked awful to us - best of luck to those who do

1  Thank SupermarioCrawley
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The kids dragged us here one night for supper.
Waited ages to be served, food mediocre & overpriced, was still hungry afterwards!
Really just a kiddies arcade & play area that happens to sell food!!
Sorry but can't recommend!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

We visited Chuck E. Cheese's earlier on International Drive to visit the play area. The food didn't seem eye catching so we left it at that and strictly went for the play area. Whilst we were inside we noticed that the staff were talking through their earpieces which meant no one else but staff could hear them. They were constantly laughing at what seemed to be a mockery to customers. It makes me wonder how they qualified for that job because the manager was also taking part in this foolish display. I will definitely not be back and it's made an awful effect on what way I think about this particular establishment.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

kids really enjoyed this not quite my cup of tea but happy to keep my 3 little people happy.

1  Thank michellekalthoeber
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I hope I'm reviewing the correct C.E.C. on I-drive across from Coco Key. The staff ws unpleasant. The pizza was worse that normal. The place was tiny and had low selection of games (only some of those were actually working). If Dave and Busters were opened at the time, we would have went there instead.

1  Thank sun_n_fun_mom