“Great dinner x2!!!”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Narcoossee's serves a spectacular selection of fresh seafood at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. A Signature Dining restaurant, Narcoossee's offers dinners with a coastal theme—seared grilled scallops, crab-crusted halibut, grilled wild king salmon and steamed whole Maine lobster from North American waters.The menu at Narcoossee's appeals to a range of tastes. In addition to seafood specialties, it also includes filet mignon, chicken breast and vegetable dishes. Be sure to save room for the mouthwatering desserts, such as the key lime crème brûlée and the almond-crusted cheesecake with Lambert cherry sauce.Fireworks Viewing From Our VerandahNarcoossee's sits on the shores of the Seven Seas Lagoon in an airy, eight-sided pavilion. Make your reservation after nightfall so that you can enjoy spectacular views of the Wishes fireworks show in Magic Kingdom theme park from Narcoossee's restaurant!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went to Narcoossee's the second night of our 6 night stay. This was to celebrate my birthday which was amazing! Confetti on the table overlooking the castle! Our server Chevy was wonderful he made excellent suggestions for our wine (that was not the most expensive one on the menu but rather the cheapest at 16 a glass) it was excellent. He was also very kind to our 5 year old daughters. My husband got the twin lobster tails which were very sweet, I got the filet, 1 daughter had the shrimp which was excellent, the other had steak. All was excellent!!! Desert was also amazing that night my daughters shared my birthday sundae and I had the Chocolate coconut creme brulee which was the best dessert I've ever had. We enjoyed this reservations much I was able to secure one for our last night in Disney! We had the exact same entrees again and needless to say perfection! However, this time I tried the signature cheesecake which was very unique and delicious! A must eat if you like good food while on vacation!

1  Thank Kristina G
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great celebration meal. The server was attentive and the food came out hot. It was seasoned well and it wasn't salty. The view during sunset was gorgeous. I could tell all the diners were having a good time.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

We had a great server who paid attention to detail. The food was amazing! We had the surf and turf which was excellent. For dessert we had the cheesecake which was yummy. We were able to watch the fireworks from Magic Kingdom while eating our meal.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We had a very good dinner here. Food was good but not excellent. We had dinner reservations for 8pm and were seated immediately. Went out on the patio for fireworks show. Excellent view of fireworks! They attempted to pipe in music but it did not work until last 5 minutes of show.

Our waiter Luis was wonderful! He was kind, professional, and quick. Best waiter we ever had! Very impressed with Luis!

I had the filet and my husband had steak and lobster. The meat was delicious but sides had no flavor and were dry. Our daughter was tickled with the make your own s'mores dessert.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We booked our Reservation to correspond with the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. It was well worth it. The food was delicious & during the fireworks, the music was piped in & the lights were dimmed to enjoy the experience.
We decided to both order a flight of wines, I had red the wife had white.
Our server told us to start at the ones nearest us & work around to the last one in each flight. The wines were exceptional.
Our server Natalie was awesome & around regularly filling our water glasses up & asking if all was ok.
I ordered the surf & Turf a Lobster tail & fillet mignon.
The wife ordered the New York strip.
Both meals were delicious.
We waited a while after the mains to take in the Fireworks going off at Magic Kingdom.
Th Wife ordered the Almond Crusted Cheesecake with Lambert Cherry Sauce.
I ordered the Narcoosees Candy Bar Dark Chocolate Mocha Bar with Guanaja Chocolate Gelato.
In all the experience was first class just like the food.

1  Thank lankman