“New York Brick Oven Pizza in Orlando, Yum!”
Review of Flippers Pizzeria

Flippers Pizzeria
Ranked #230 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Finally, found a pizza place that is worthy of a NYC cook off. The service was great!! The side salads were fresh and abundant. We tried all three, House, Caesar, and Greek. Pizza cooked two ways traditional crust and thin crust, on fresh made dough made with olive oil daily. All the cheeses are fresh and a variety of toppings. Build your own or choose from the chef's imagination. Menu also included wings, sandwiches, and assorted pasta dishes. Prices are reasonable, large groups accommodated, and family friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Pizza with really fresh vegetables makes a pizza great stuff. Really friendly staff drinks refill with asking. Fair prices.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We ate here Tuesday night. The pizza was good but the bread sticks are the best. Personally I think we keep coming back to Orlando just so we can eat here. We discovered this place three years ago and we where so happy it was still just as good, maybe even better then we remembered.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

My family and I were in the Orlando area for a week vacation. We wanted some pizza. After reviewing the TripAdvisor reviews, we picked Flippers.

This place totally surprised us on how good the food was. First the bread stick were amazing. Even my youngest son, who is picky, liked them, which surprised me. Those bread sticks were covered in melted butter, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Not for the healthy eaters. :)

My wife and I order the Antipasto salad to share. It impressed us both. Everything was fresh and full of flavor. The Romaine, ham, pepperoni, Genoa salami, Roma tomatoes, red onions, carrots, pepperoncini, Kalamata olives, provolone, romano, croutons, & house Italian dressing all tied together nicely for wonder flavor.

The pizza was excellent. All fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection.

We would definitely go back. I was so surprised that everyone in my family enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

This place is always a welcome sight when we first get to Disney. It is not over the top and the food is excellent. The pizza and Stromboli are excellent. If you are looking for a nice place to eat outside the park, this would be it. Inexpensive and quality food.