“Superb”

Chai Thai Cuisine
Ranked #755 of 4,283 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Authentic Thai cuisine. Family run business, family environment. Good beer selection. Caring staff, with impeccable service. Looking forward to the next visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This is our neighborhood Thai restaurant. Always good with plenty of leftovers. Almost always get pad Thai and then some other dish. Spring rolls great too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We recently visited this Thai Restaurant on Thursday and even though it does not look like much the food is definitely the star at this location. After our arrival the place started to get busy really quick so it is definitely well known in the area. My wife had the Chicken Panang Curry medium which was made in a delicious broth and was plenty spicy but not overly so to miss the flavors of the meal. I myself enjoyed the Crispy Duck which the crust was slightly and ordered it with the Yellow Curry. It was a very nice touch. We also enjoyed the Chicken Pot stickers that were perfectly caramelized. Would have like a better beer and wine selection but the meal was definitely the star.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This was GREAT Thai food. I was in town for a convention and found Chai Thai. I was only in town for a couple of days and had to eat there twice it was so good. The people there are very warm and friendly. Just a really great dining experience. I had Thai basil the 1st time and Pad Thai the 2nd. Both meals were wonderful. Wish they were in my town.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my meal at chai thai. One of the main reasons I came is for the mango sticky rice. It is so good. If you think you may fill up save some room for the mango sticky rice or just order it first.