“Would definitely stay here again”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jimtramon...
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Would definitely stay here again”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Wanted a condo instead of a hotel room. We went through a company called Vacation Strategies. This place was perfect - location, amenities, cleanliness.

Travelling group: Young Children
28 Sep 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We hope you’ll consider Vacation Strategy for your next trip; we look forward to working with you again.
Mendy D
“A perfect place to stay for a Disney vacation”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a wonderful place to stay that was extremely convenient to all of the parks in Disney and Universal. Our unit was clean and well taken care of. The amenities were also well maintained- they definitely cater to families. We would recommend this property to any family wanting a memorable Orlando experience.

Travelling group: Young Children
1 Oct 2014
webercrai...
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“I was never sent pricing and booking information”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I requested rental prices and booking info in June. All I got was a email saying they received request and would send out info shortly.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Sep 2014
I am sorry you did not receive our pricing information, sometimes our emails will get sent to spam/junk mail depending on your provider, if you ever need availability we have a concierge team ready to assist anyone 7 days a week at 888-832-4223.
Sonia S
Islamorada, Florida, United States
“2 B/R 2 bath with 2 teenage girls........ Heaven !!”
Reviewed 17 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This was my second week long stay at Wyndham's Bonnet Creek and again I felt it was a great choice. All of the staff were polite + helpful........ rooms were clean + spacious. Beautiful grounds + pools. We were in Tower Two on the 8th floor, facing the lake and loved being able view the fireworks at night and well manicured grounds during the day. The most important thing to me was having the full kitchen for our breakfast + the 2 B/R + 2 baths so I didn't have to share with my teenage granddaughters ! That I consider a much needed luxury for adults traveling with children. It makes your stay much more relaxing......... not having to trip over people + suitcases moving about the space. The only downside I can recall is the lack of ice machines on every floor. Something I also had a problem with on our last stay.

Travelling group: Teenagers
22 Sep 2014
Grammy679...
Midway, Utah
“It was just like home.”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in late October. The rooms were so nice and clean it was like a home away from home. We enjoyed the view from the balcony could see all the fireworks from Epcot and Disney. The staff was very helpful in anything we needed. We rented a car but the service was excellent to gp back and forth to the theme parks. Their location was great so close to everything.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved all the facilities(gym and pools)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;