“Great drinks ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

This place is really cool. They have a full bar and a large selection of wines as well. They don't take reservations and it can get pretty busy at times so if you see a line outside you might have some trouble getting in. Personally I like that they don't take reservations because I'm not the best at planning these things. However, once you are inside from what I understand it looks very authentic (I've never been to Italy myself) and it is nice and cool especially when it's hot outside. The signature drinks are great and so are the little plates that they serve. I love the insalata di mare and prosciutto. If you need help navigating the wines, the wait staff and bartenders are very knowledgeable and offer advice. They also have a wine expert roaming between the cellar and the restaurant next door who can help you with your selections.

1  Thank Philip H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This place has us a bit confused, I'll be honest. We discovered it a few years ago, and it was such a find! We were able to get out of the heat and sit on a couch in a cozy area to have some nice wines. It was heaven!

We returned on one of our next trips to ask if we could have a seat in the lounge on one of the couches and they said they had to check. We waited quite a while, and when they came back asked if we would mind sitting at one of the tables instead. We agreed, but then as we went in, noticed the couches were completely empty. Someone else appeared to be arguing with the staff about wanting to sit in the lounge, and finally were allowed.

On our most recent visit, we almost didn't go back for this reason, but decided I needed a wine and hubby wanted a/c. We asked again if we could sit at one of the couches, but they had to check. They made kind of a big deal about it, too. At the same time, two ladies were asking the same thing, to be seated at one of the couches, but they gave her a sad face and told them they could wait but since they don't take reservations, might not get in. The hostess finally came back and said she could take us in. Surprise, they were all empty. We never did see those other two ladies make it in.

I just don't understand why they would rather turn away sales than seat someone when they have the room?? We likely won't be back again, it's just too much stress, and they don't seem to want the business. I will say that I usually get a wine flight, and maybe a cheese/appetizer plate, which is generally good and the staff is friendly once we are in, but not worth the hassle anymore.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Been to WDW many times but decided to try Tuttos this time. Waitress was great. Nice atmosphere. Food was just okay and I thought really expensive (even for Disney). Will most likely pass this place by the next time we visit EPCOT.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Showed up here around 6pm Saturday, just as it started raining. We waited about 10 minutes for a table for 5, despite how busy it was. Had a friendly server who answered all of our questions, made recommendations, and translated when necessary. This is a great place to order small plates or full meals, and we ended up ordering a few of each and sharing everything. The cheese/meat platter was excellent (I think a tad overpriced) but the calamari was among the best I've ever had. We were so full at this point that we forgot we had ordered spaghetti and meatballs, but we all just had to take a bite. It was well worth it!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We have never eaten here for their bar menu, but this is our favorite place to rest our feet in Epcot and relax with a drink. The ambiance is great and the selection is stellar! This is one of the reasons why Italy is our favorite pavilion in World Showcase!