Disney's BoardWalk Villas
US$ 117
US$ 87
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 211
US$ 311
US$ 261
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 185
Travelocity
US$ 356
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
HotelsClick
1,341 results
All reviewsbedroom villadvc membersbeach clubflying fishpizza windowespn clubespn zoneclown poolcommunity hallworld showcasedance hallmagic kingdomshort walk to epcotquiet poolhome resortswan dolphinstandard view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We arrived at our 1 bedroom villa on 3/25 and stayed through 3/31 - 2 adults, 2 teens. We stopped at the local Publix and stocked up on food and water. Upon arrival at the resort, the bellhops were quick to help us out with our luggage. Checking in at the front desk was a breeze and we were welcomed "home". Total time with bell services and front desk - 10-15 minutes tops. Once in the room, we began organizing and putting away our grocery items. Reached to throw something away in the trash can under the sink and the cabinet door came off in my hand...almost slammed my toes - could've been a disastrous way to start vacation, but I moved pretty quickly! At that point, we decided to check around and make sure there were no other issues and one phone call to maintenance would take care of everything. That was it and it was addressed pretty quickly. The maintenance folks were very nice and very thorough (now, if I could only get my husband to be that quick to repair things!). The rest of the week was uneventful as far as the room was concerned. It is showing it's age with wear and tear, but it's to be expected with the amount of people rotating through. The bed was comfy (my teens couldn't say as much for the sofa bed though!), the bathroom was conveniently split in two and all appliances were in working condition. We enjoyed the different pool areas and felt all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is by far the best in the "world". We would definitely stay here again if the price were right!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula V
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Our pool view room had a leak somewhere which settled in the carpet.
The room was dry, clean, excellent BUT there was the musty mildew smell that caused us to open the room door and balcony door to aiur out the room on return.
They need a quart of "Natures Miracle" spray liberally applied, since whatever they used did not work.
Overall, we have stayed here before and will stay here again.
Excellent - - - in that creepy Disney way, where everyone smiles and greets you!
You can't find dirt in the corners!
Superlative resort, 10 minute walk to Epcot, 20 to Hollywood, or take a ferry.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. If you have children, try to get a ground floor facing the pool. The cildren may be loud, but the rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We just returned from a 4 night stay in a 1 one bedroom villa. The size of the room was fantastic for a family and having your own washer and dryer cannot be beat! The location of the resort is great. We have visited Disney World almost 11 times now in 9 years and out of all of the on property resorts we have stayed at..this had the best location by far. It was a 5 minute walk or boat ride to Epcot and Hollywood studios was not much further. There were plentiful dining options on the Boardwalk and as always, the staff was great. My one issue was with the pool. For such a large resort, it did not seem big enough. We often walked around for 15 minutes or more looking for a chair in the afternoon. That said, my boys loved the slide and I liked the poolside bar :) There was a smaller, quiet pool we did not utilize but it always seemed less crowded. With two boys who are 9 and 7..I felt it best to stick to the larger, loud pool even with the seating issues. I would choose this resort again for location, but not any other reason. If you plan to spend all day at the parks..this may be a great choice for you since it is so easy to get to two of them. If you want more pool time I may look at another like Beach Club or Animal Kingdom.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid late night noise do not choose a room overlooking the boardwalk
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kkgump
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I absolutely loved this resort! The theme of the resort is East Coast boardwalk and it doesn't disappoint. In addition to the decor, the resort is located on a replica of an actual boardwalk. There are different shops and restaurants located within easy walking distance. It is also walking distance to Epcot which is very handy.

I would definitely stay at this property again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My husband and parents stayed for 10 days in December 2011. We have stayed here multiple times and it's always nice. I would say the mattresses and bedding may need to be replaced in the next two years or so.
Our mattress was sagging in the middle, causing my husband and myself bad back pain. They offered to change our mattress out at 11pm, they did do this and same problem again. My husband layed on the floor, looked under the bed and saw the box spring was broken, that was the problem!!!!! The mattresses were never really comfortable though even with the box spring problem fixed.
Lobby is gorgeous, always top notch and I love the entertainment on the boardwalk every night. I wish there were more quick service options on site.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor with boardwalk view. Thank me later.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family