2,619 results
All reviews pointe orlando convention center international drive cafe matisse jack's place lite bite pool area convenience store restaurants and bars high floor attending a conference lobby bar self parking clean hotel two double beds nice pool housekeeping staff
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Stayed here for a conference. Person at the desk couldn't find tax exempt certificate, and failed to tell me that I was a VIP stay, or the perks of being a VIP. I missed out on free valet parking and other perks because I didn't find out about them until after my stay when I talked to other people. Room was decent. Carpet wasn't sticky on bare feet like other hotels. I yet again got two beds despite reserving a room with a king size bed. Room had a desk with plenty of tech outlets, a comfortable chair, a dresser with a fridge, and a TV with good channel selection. Don't try to watch tv early in the morning, because it defaulted to the very loud hotel information every time it was turned back on, instead of staying on the channel and volume I left it on. There was a sink outside the room with the toilet and tub. Tub didn't have safety bars or a sufficiently nonslip surface, so I couldn't use it. I'd have preferred a walk in shower. Mattress was comfortable, being firm with a soft pad on top. Bottom sheet was not a fitted sheet, and kept moving around. Pillows were all awful soft squishy things, not a firm pillow on either bed. AC had thermostat that allowed for fan and adjustable temperature. I had the privacy tag on the door, but housekeeping went in anyway. I'm only staying for 2 days, I don't need clean towels, and I didn't want my bed messed up after I got it tucked in the way I wanted it. Then housekeeping didn't leave another privacy tag, and didn't leave the card to pick breakfast. Speaking of food, the options in the hotel are either extremely expensive and fancy, or grab and go that was still too expensive for what you get. Luckily, the hotel is right across the road from tons of affordable and good restaurants. If you self park, be aware that parking is tight, and the lot has only one way to get to the gate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

nlforrett,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and concerns.

We are sorry to hear about some of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay with us. Please note that king rooms are not able to be reserved. These are able to be requested and requests are subject to availability. However, the king ADA rooms with roll-in showers are available to disabled guests and should be assigned in advance. In the future, please reach out to us prior to your arrival so we can make sure that you are assigned the appropriate room for your needs.

We thank you for visiting Rosen Hotels & Resorts and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back for a more memorable stay in the future.

Happy Travels,

Stephanie
Rosen Hotels & Resorts
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Our family travelled to Orlando having booked with Virgin Atlantic not knowing what to expect. The hotel was fantastic, friendly staff, a beautiful room with two very comfortable beds and much needed air conditioning. My youngest daughter was getting married on the Friday but on the Thursday my husband spent a couple of hours in hospital before us both being diagnosed with 'flu! The manager on duty, Frank Garcia, was so helpful at that time, organising paramedics and making sure I would contact him if I needed anything. With the aid of strong medication we made it to the beautiful wedding and then had a few days recuperating in the room and very short walks around the area before beginning to go further afield. If one has to be ill on a once in a lifetime holiday then this hotel made it more comfortable with a wide choice of eating places, a pool, a comfortable foyer and absolute cleanliness all round. Thank you for making us so welcome during our stay.

Room Tip: Views both sides were good but away from the pool was probably quieter and also the higher floors.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Thank you for your review, heref0rd1! We are so pleased that we were able to help you make the most of your stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you to Orlando again, hopefully with everyone feeling 100% this time!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Our stay at the Rosen was excellent! The staff was attentive to our needs and responded immediately to requests! The atmosphere was friendly from the breakfast buffet to Morning Starbucks we couldn’t be more satisfied with this hotel!
The rooms were clean and well tended by the housekeeping staff! From check in to check out this was a stress free stay!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne T

Thanks for your feedback, Anne T! We are happy that you had such an enjoyable time with us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Really good. Nice rooms with great pillos. Friendly personnel always eager to help. It is walking distance to La Pointe (restaurants, bard, shops).
It has a nice pool and even a club. Everything to enjoy your stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Gracias, Jessica J! We appreciate your kind words, and we are excited to hear that you had a fun stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My past experiences with hotels located near convention centers is they are not worth the cost. However. The Rosen Plaza Hotel has not only met our expectations, but have exceeded them. Rooms are updated and clean. Numerous food and beverage venues. Elevators are clean of dirt and graffiti scratches and all are in working order and arrive quickly to your floor. This 14 story structure is extremely well maintained. There is an outside bar and restaurant located pool side that has entertainment on weekends. The pool is large with adequate numbers is lounge chairs. You will want to return to this great hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis J G

Thank you for your comprehensive comments, Dennis J G! We are elated to hear that we were able to deliver a pleasant experience during your stay with us. We are looking forward to your return!