We stayed at the Villa's for 7-days in April of 2012. We were in room 1512 which is right at the front of the Villa building, therefore it is steps away from transportation and the main lobby. We were also located close to the pool. It was clean, quiet, and all of our needs were met immediately. We absolutely loved having the full kitchen, and it saved us a ton of money instead of buying the dining plan. We look forward to going back to Disney, and staying at the Lodges again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge