This is my second time here and it is the perfect location for families visiting the Magic Kingdom. There are small boats that go from the property to the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. The rooms (two bedroom with a living room) are nice with views of the woods or lake. The place is great for families with young children. The pool and activities for kids are nice. Every night there is a water show of barges on the lake. I like the running trail along the lake and towards the Wilderness campground. I especially enjoy the laid back quiet feel of the villas after being in the parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recalling the 1860's railroad hotels of the American West, The Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Relax on the white-sand beach, explore trails through lush meadows and delight in the enchanting Silver Creek Springs Pool. Just a breezy boat ride to Magic Kingdom park, The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge celebrate American craftsmanship and the majesty of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Disney`s Wilderness Hotel Orlando
- Hotel At Disneys Wilderness
- Hotel At Disney Wilderness
- The Villas At Disneys Wilderness Lodge