“Definitely a must try!”
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Reviewed 13 March 2015

This was absolutely an awesome experience! Looking forward to do it again! I've drive the Gallardo and next time I'm thinking to try one of the Ferrari!

Reviewed 24 February 2015

This was a really fun experience had read some bad reviews and had myself concerned mostly about weather cancellations, but it turned out to be a nice day on the way to the track our shuttle driver informed us that Disney is wanting to develop where the track is into something else so the driving experience will be ending in 16 weeks, too bad its alot of fun. Our instructor Rusty was a real fun guy to talk to before the drive my wife and I had a good laugh about being hosers from Canada EH? And my instructor( I didn't catch his name I was too concentrated on the experience) was also very good at showing me how to get the most out of my experience would recommend this to anyone who has the chance to do it. I had the GTR 540 horse got it to 126 mph which may not sound like alot for an exotic but the track is not very big so keep that in mind

2  Thank WesSmith88
Reviewed 14 February 2015

Drove the Audi R8 on the modified track and it was an absolute thrill. The escort driver sits in the passenger seat and has override controls if he feels your getting yourself into trouble. It's a great experience, don't hold back and don't worry about how fast your going because all of the gauges are blacked out so you can concentrate on the drive. You will get telemetry data following your drive. If you love cars treat yourself!

2  Thank pincity
Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

First thing I want to point out is that this is an experience geared for the average person. If you fancy yourself as a race car driver or have track experience you may be disappointed. The professional driver seated next to you will tell you exactly what he wants you to do, how much throttle and which line to take or they can turn off the power. Which, according to them, happens very rarely.

Now.... I know some raters complain about not being able to drive the way they wanted..... Blah blah blah..Don't let that steer you away from this.

I am a professional driver, I have driven over 150mph and drive fast, over 100 mph, frequently in my job. I know how to drive fast.

This experience is about getting to drive, in my case a LAMBORGHINI, a super car. The top speed isn't the point here.

BTW, the drivers don't make you baby the car, just the opposite. My driver was pushing me to drive beyond what I would have done if I had been alone. It is done safely and where appropriate on the course though.

The course is a short road course with a straight section. You get to feel the handling of the car and you get a taste if it's capabilities. At 80mph, I hammered the gas in 5th gear and it pulled like it was in 1st, well past the 100mph mark. My fastest speed topped out at over120mph

The speed didn't matter to me, I got to drive a LAMBORGHINI. Nobody else I know has done that.

The staff was very attentive and professional. They are happy to explain things and are patient with drivers new to speed. My 66 yro mother did the NASCAR experience, same group of people, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I will certainly do this again when I come back to WDW.

One last thing, this is a half day affair. By the time you arrive, sit through the class and get your turn behind the wheel, they limit how many cars are on the field at one time, several hours have gone by.

12  Thank Bryan F
Reviewed 28 December 2014

We booked our experience within 30 days of race day. Be aware that YOU CAN NOT CANCEL within 30 days of race day. PERIOD! Everything was great once we got there. Nothing negative at all. I rented the GT-R for my 18 year old son, and they told us to make sure we bought the $99 video of the experience. So, of course, I bought it. Upon arriving home from our vacation, and attempting to watch the video, we discovered that you have to go to a website, create an account, and download software before you can watch the video. After all that the car speed and lap time data doesn't show up on my video. At the track it did. As of this post, I don't have a solution. If you are not an IT professional, or if you are a foreign visitor, you may want to skip the $99 video. It's a lot of work. The driving experience and the instructors were fantastic.

1  Thank Houseguy330