“WASTE OF YOUR MONEY!!!”
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Reviewed 17 December 2014

I did this as an anniversary gift for husband and needless to say the experience sucked! First off they advertise it to make it seem like you will be going around the whole track, but that is definitely not the case. We went to the one in Orlando at Disney motor speedway and it seems that with all the "experienced" drivers you would be able to go around the whole track but you cut right in the middle and there are all of these curves that obviously you can't go fast through. For the six laps they give you is stupid because you literally have this guy in the passenger seat telling you how fast you need to go. And they require on the first three laps that you need to "know the car and track", for what its worth please give customers an extra three laps. Please there is a reason why we have drivers license. Also they will not let you see how fast you go, they will put paper over the speedometer. The staff inside for check in were super rude and unfriendly, they were not knowledgeable about anything and seemed to think it was funny that we would not get a refund. It was raining for the past few days before, so the track was wet. A simple courtesy call would have been nice to let us know to spend most of our day there. We arrived at 8:30 AM and did not leave until 12:00pm. There was no food nor vending machines. I understand the safety and everything but, come on please advertise what you are really selling. And there is also a reason why he signed a release form stating he understood the dangers in the "speeds" he would reach. Which by the way he only reached 100 MPH in the GTR. My husband has done faster on the interstate in his truck. Oh, and no refunds. If you get rained out or there is any issues with the track or car, they give you a 2 year coupon. Also take your own photos, much better quality than the crappy photos they take. All in all you might as well just save your money and go to Disney for the day. Total rip off!

16  Thank Amanda V

Reviewed 30 October 2014

I gave this to my boyfriend as a birthday gift & he absolutely loved it. He reached 110 in the Lamborghini. The staff were all very nice & friendly. Registration was smooth & easy. The class was informative & speaker made it fun. He gave the experience 5 stars. At the end you can watch your video &/or purchase it for $99. And they also do a really nice plaque with your photos for $69. Super fun & something he would love to do again.

6  Thank bchgirl007
Reviewed 25 October 2014

My buddy and I debated all week as to do it or not.....$$$ vs. VALUE. We decided to go for it and have no regrets. From start to finish it was a light hearted atmosphere. My driving coach Dave was great...first lap was getting the feel of the track. As both Dave and I grew in confidence with each lap, his encouragement allowed me to achieve 120mph, 4 out of my 8 laps. Get at least 2 extra laps if you can, it'll be worth it.

Do it !!! You won't regret it !

5  Thank Scootera1
Reviewed 19 October 2014

This is my 2nd time here. Driven the Ferrari 430, Lambo 560, Audi R8 and insane Nissan GTR. Firstly, Bob fox - Legend, awesome to drive with. Tony is great as well as Rusty as well.

Can't wait to go back again ASAP to beat my 55.12 - it's probably slow but I'm happy I just keep getting faster. 129mph is fastest I got in the GTR.

Ask for Bob Fox, Tony or Rusty.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this for anyone that has the need for speed. We opted for the Ferrari 458 but due to unexpected problem with that car they put us in the Ferrari 430 and gave us 4 more laps . In my opinion this was a way better deal . It takes you about 4 laps till you feel like you own the car . I recommend to buy additional laps prior to you experience .

The team was very friendly and very happy to share in this unique experience .

Shawn did a great job with the short information and safety class.

Ed was my co pilot and also rode shotgun with my wife . He made you feel like you owned the car and the course .

Tony and Ed did the car walk arounds and keep your nerves calm with the comedy .

Crystal and Lisa did a great job after the adrenaline rush to show us our photos , videos, and the bragging rights of the time sheets .

The whole team was above average which made this whole experience one of my top 10

3  Thank Hotiron1