“Great Experience”
Review of Exotic Driving Experience - CLOSED

Exotic Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine driving the world’s fastest and most exotic high performance cars on a real racetrack…no traffic…no stoplights…no law enforcement…just your dreams, your adrenaline and the wide-open asphalt!Located at Walt Disney World® Speedway in Orlando, Florida, Exotic Driving Experience features supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Porsche, Nissan and Aston Martin.Exotic Driving Experience gives you the opportunity to get behind the wheel of these supercars and make your dreams a reality.
Reviewed 30 October 2014

I gave this to my boyfriend as a birthday gift & he absolutely loved it. He reached 110 in the Lamborghini. The staff were all very nice & friendly. Registration was smooth & easy. The class was informative & speaker made it fun. He gave the experience 5 stars. At the end you can watch your video &/or purchase it for $99. And they also do a really nice plaque with your photos for $69. Super fun & something he would love to do again.

6  Thank bchgirl007

Reviewed 25 October 2014

My buddy and I debated all week as to do it or not.....$$$ vs. VALUE. We decided to go for it and have no regrets. From start to finish it was a light hearted atmosphere. My driving coach Dave was great...first lap was getting the feel of the track. As both Dave and I grew in confidence with each lap, his encouragement allowed me to achieve 120mph, 4 out of my 8 laps. Get at least 2 extra laps if you can, it'll be worth it.

Do it !!! You won't regret it !

5  Thank Scootera1
Reviewed 19 October 2014

This is my 2nd time here. Driven the Ferrari 430, Lambo 560, Audi R8 and insane Nissan GTR. Firstly, Bob fox - Legend, awesome to drive with. Tony is great as well as Rusty as well.

Can't wait to go back again ASAP to beat my 55.12 - it's probably slow but I'm happy I just keep getting faster. 129mph is fastest I got in the GTR.

Ask for Bob Fox, Tony or Rusty.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 8 October 2014 via mobile

I would highly recommend this for anyone that has the need for speed. We opted for the Ferrari 458 but due to unexpected problem with that car they put us in the Ferrari 430 and gave us 4 more laps . In my opinion this was a way better deal . It takes you about 4 laps till you feel like you own the car . I recommend to buy additional laps prior to you experience .

The team was very friendly and very happy to share in this unique experience .

Shawn did a great job with the short information and safety class.

Ed was my co pilot and also rode shotgun with my wife . He made you feel like you owned the car and the course .

Tony and Ed did the car walk arounds and keep your nerves calm with the comedy .

Crystal and Lisa did a great job after the adrenaline rush to show us our photos , videos, and the bragging rights of the time sheets .

The whole team was above average which made this whole experience one of my top 10

3  Thank Hotiron1
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 October 2014

This was a Xmas gift from my wife. We are both car enthusiasts. I have been looking forward to this since last December!! We were greeted by a great group of freindly staffers. Wandered outside to watch as the Driving Staff brought the cars out. Back inside for the expected 20+ minute pre-flight seminar (LOL) and then out to the cars!!
Now I don't know if we were just lucky or it's always like this, but we had a small group (about a dozen or so) of really friendly folks looking to have a good time. No attitudes ( neither from each other or the staff) and PERFECT weather. Dry track, mostly clear skies and no wind.
After being introduced to the group of Instructors we were broken up into groups to begin the EXPERIENCE!
Now to be honest, I haven't driven with an instructor in the car since Drivers Ed in the '70's, so I didn't really know what to expect, but I also didn't have any preconceived ideas either.
Well, as soon as I got in the car with my instructor, Bob Fox, any apprehension I had disappeared ( I chose the Nissan GT-R with great eagerness. I HAD to see what all the hype was about and what a $100k Nissan feels like!) .
Bob was concise and relaxed and friendly all at the same time, throughout the drive. No small task in my humble opinion.
After the first 2 laps I began to feel more confident in my driving and the cars handling. Each of my 8 laps improved over the next, ending in a 1:00:54 lap and a top speed of 124MPH for the last 2 laps. If I hadn't cut the last turn too tightly I could have done the last lap in under a minute.
Now that may not seem like a lot, or even very fast by others standards, but I really enjoyed the challenge and the experience. What a thrill! I've driven 120+MPH on the freeway (Fictional disclaimer LOL) but it feels much cooler in a track environment!

I really want to give a hats off to everyone there, especially Bob, for giving us an awesome time. I know there are always things that can go badly and not everyone will be happy all the time, but frankly I did not see any evidence of the issues I've read in some reviews.

EXAMPLE: My Brother-in-Law did the experience with us. He chose the Porsche 997S. He had the same positive experience I had, with one small exception. When we went back in to view the recordings, his thumb drive crashed. No Video, no record of lap times, no confirmation of top speed. His instructor did tell him what his speeds were and he wasn't really interested in the video anyway, BUT... the staff that was at the desk took it upon themselves to "Make It Right". They insisted that he suit up and Bob Fox, my instructor (Very cool guy by the way. Ask for him if you do any of the experiences) pulled up one of the INDY cars and took him on a 4 lap ride along!

Sorry naysayers, but that IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

So, all that said, would I do it again?
IN A HEARTBEAT!

And I'd choose the GT-R again as well... I know I can get that lap time down!
(And Mr Fox never turned the power down on me... Maybe it's different for each driver and their skill set /attitude... But what do I know)

Thanks again to Bob and the whole staff for a great day! We will be back!

4  Thank MotorHeadUmatilla