Comfort Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsuniversal studiosfront deskfree breakfastroom was cleanthe holiday inn expressthe breakfast areafree shuttleeach morningyogurtgolden corralwould stay here againother hotelspull out couchmicrowave and fridgehot breakfasttwo queen bedshot tub
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting Universal Studios. As usual the suite was large, well furnished, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was OK and all in all great value for money. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davylynne
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Davylynne, Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. We take great pride in delivering a clean, comfortable room with great service. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Check in hotel early and was greated right away! That went good, but when I was leaving the room to step out for the day, the door was not closing right the house keepers response was that we had a DND on the door and no one will enter the room. :( We then went to the front desk and got it fix right away. On the 2nd night of our stay, the air was making a load noise around 3am. At check out I went down stairs and let the front desk know that the air needed to be cleaned because it was making a load noise, her response was that we should have changed rooms. IM SORRY but at 3am I am not changing rooms. I was not looking for a free night I was letting them know so it could be fixed.

5  Thank Johanna C
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

Johanna C,

I'm sorry to read that your stay with us was not up to your standards. I'm sorry your door and Air conditioning was not working properly, but was glad to see maintenance took care of the issue. Its quit possible that, even though all my room attendants speak english as a second language, she may not have understood the statement. I have since discussed your comments with my executive housekeeper to ensure our room attendants are responding in an appropriate matter and, if they for some reason do not understand, to send the guest to a staff member who does. Regarding the AC unit, my night auditor should have documented the case for maintenance in the morning and offered a room change. We understand if you do not want to move so early in the morning, but that is something we will always offer. Again I'm very sorry and I hope you will choose us again in the future, considering you are not to far away.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

We spent the Orlando leg of our Grand US tour here and found the hotel to be excellent for the price range. The rooms are big with two queen beds and a sofa bed (at no extra cost, other Comfort hotels want $10 for a rollaway). Everything is spotlessly clean and there is also a pool and laundry on site. The theme parks are not in walking distance in my opinion, but there is an excellent and cheap I-Ride trolley bus service that will take you to the door of all of them for $2 a ride or you can get a pass which is cheaper. There is a lmiited range of restaurants nearby but again the I-ride will take you to International Drive where the choice is endless.

3  Thank Kittygangar

Kittygangar,

Thank you for the nice review of our hotel. We truly appreciate you choosing our Comfort Suites over the many other choices in the Orlando area. We take pride in being a great budget option for families on vacation with our free hot breakfast, shuttle service and close proximity to the parks. We look forward to serving you in the future!!

Reviewed 10 April 2012

This was an outstanding value for the money. Our room was $115 a night and included two large beds and a sleeper sofa along with a fridge, microwave, breakfast table and chairs, desk and large flat screen tv. I have stayed at other hotels on Major Blvd. and Caravan Ct. and highly recommend this hotel. We will be back.

Everyone at the hotel was very accomodating to our needs. We checked in after a long flight at 11:00 PM and everything was very smooth. The room was clean, well organized and stocked with essentials. The room was quiet and the hotel is back off of the main road. The AC worked great which is often a problem in Florida when its in the 90's. . There was an outdoor pool that was clean and had good hours of operation.

The free continental breakfast was good with a variety of hot and cold food that changed daily. The breakfast room is a little small, so I'd go early of eat in your room. It starts at 7:00 AM which they should probably change to 6:00 AM. There is free internet and pc's available in a business room on the first floor, BUT, the speed is really slow. There is alos wifi.

This hotel is literally 5 minutes from the Universal Studios gates. There is a Universal shuttle that picks up in the AM and returns passengers in the evening (numerous times). You do have to go next door to the Holiday Inn to catch the shuttle and you MUST get shuttle passes in advance at a desk in the lobby of the H.I. It's a short 50 yard walk to the H.I.

The only negative is that the shuttle returns in the evening pretty early, so we took a cab (van) on both nights. The first night on the meter it came to $4.50 and the second night off meter it came to $6.00. Either way, 7 people in our party for $6.00 total is a great deal. The shuttle also goes to Sea World. We took a cab back from Sea World and, with tip, paid $25.00 for everyone in the taxi (van).

I really had no concerns during my stay. A great value for families. If you are up to it, you really can walk to the Universal/City Walk in about 20 minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side of hotel are quieter, though I think all rooms above the first floor are good.
2  Thank Windsurferguy01

wmmdguy21162,

Thank you for the detailed review of your stay with us! We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are always looking to improve our product and service to better attend to the needs of our guests. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Perfect location for visitors to Universal Studios and convenient to I4 and other area destinations. Large clean rooms, nice pool. Nice breakfast, 24-hour coffee. Small pantry for those with the munchies. Wonderful staff, particularly, Sandy (front-desk manager). Will return!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
ekrakow, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Rossco814, Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! I'm very happy to see you acknowledged Sandy, who does a wonderful job serving our guests. We will look forward to serving you again in the future!