Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfitness centerthe hotel stafflobby areavery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againstayed heretreadmillkeybreakfastlocationproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Breakfast should be included and desk should inform guests that it's not. The room was adequate although. And the location perfect for what we needed at the time of arrival. Otherwise we would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jorge S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry to hear you were disappointed with a lack of a free continental breakfast. Hilton Garden Inn hotels offer a full cooked to order hot breakfast at a cost specified by our property instead of a free limited continental breakfast that other brands may offer. If you would like for the cost of our cooked to order breakfast to be included with the room rate during future stays, please know that you can inquire about our Bed and Breakfast package. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice hotel near UCF area. Free wifi and parking. Nice pool area and fitness center. Free breakfast for gold and diamond members. Close to shopping area and a lot of restaurants. I would definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found your stay to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good, clean business hotel. Room is laid out nicely. Internet was good. Quiet. It’s got a restaurant and little bar, or if you prefer a convenience store and BBQ place just a short walk away. Easy drive to UCF, defense businesses, and malls.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff and accommodations at this hotel were very good. I was traveling on business and this hotel was recommended to me for it's location and quality. I was not disappointed. Will stay here again if I am in the area. Thank you!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jorge S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

JS

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While the hotel lobby looked modern the room really needed 2018 touch. I felt like I’m staying in fancy hospital which wasn’t cool at all especially entering the shower.
In the morning I was disappointed to find out that they don’t have any other milk than cow. How much does it cost for hotel to provide his guests with soy/almond milk? There was also no options for vegan/gluten free in breakfast so I skipped that too.
I would probably wouldn’t have stayed there unless it was so close to meetings while in Orlando since the location is not exciting at all.
Three good things-
1. They were very welcoming and friendly to me and my dog.
2. There’s tinny gym with 2 treadmills so I could at least use that while there.
3. Even though I put on the “don’t disturb” sign , the housekeeping left a bag with fresh towels at my door.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jorge S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando East/UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We regret that we were not able to provide you with the quality of food you expected. We are constantly working to improve our hotel and your comments will help us improve in this area. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

JS