“Excellent hot dogs”

Casey's Corner
Ranked #489 of 4,157 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Stroll down Main Street, U.S.A. and swing by Casey’s Corner for a delicious “designer” hot dog – a Chicago dog or pulled pork and coleslaw dog – as well as French fries and beverages.
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The hot dogs are to die fot. I recommend the chilli cheese dog (yummy).
In an excellent location for people watching and looking at Cinderella's Castle.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The dogs were amazing and we thought excellent value for money. All in all, possibly our favourite quick-service in the MK? We had a table outside and unintentionally had a brilliant view for the Festival of Fantasy parade. We do wish dogs in England were as good!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

This was our second time here and we really like the chili dogs! I am always disappointed with the seating, There is hardly anything inside which is not good for the Florida heat. The seats that they do have are outside and cramped or are standing tables. There were tons of ducks looking for food which was extremely annoying. I would recommend the food especially sharing a foot long between two people makes a good cheap lunch.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I'm reviewing a number of Disney eateries and will start them all with this same preface.

Disney offer a very wide range of eating styles and options but I think you rarely come across anything that has a depth of quality or the authenticity that you will enjoy widely across good restaurants in Europe. It's not that sort of destination. As with everything else in the US it's all a bit oversized - portion sizes are generally far too big and occasionally border on the ridiculous. Also be prepared to find sugar in virtually everything they serve including all breads and occasionally the butters - quite bazaar and all very unhealthy.

I can't believe anyone would give this place a high score. I appreciate it's an American street food option and that expectations should be set accordingly but for any place to serve up a 12 inch hot dog made of some over salted meat pulp is unacceptable. If your going to serve up basic American staples at least make them good please!

We shared the 12 inch hot dog but it worries me greatly that some people consider this to be an acceptable portion of food for one person to eat!! They are creating a food culture here that bodes very ill for the future. US food is too often about volume rather than quality. Unfortunately they will reap what they sow.

1  Thank AnnonFoodFan
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My son and I closed down the Magic Kingdom one night and stopped here on our way out. We each had a very large dog with several toppings. The meal was excellent, the atmosphere was awesome. Will definitely be back.