“Recommend by Colleague”

Cuisines: Cuban
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Arriving in Orlando I wasn't sure what I was going to eat after my shift. This location was pointed out. Once I walked in automatically I was overwhelmed with a taste of satisfaction, once I noticed that Mofongo was offered (Dine in) I went to order a plate of Stew Chicken & rice . The Pastry selection could cater to a diverse pallette of people

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

we had masitas de puerco with moro rice and mofongo, fried yucca and sweet plantains. Real Cuban flavor. cooked to perfection. the waitress was super helpful and super nice. excellent Latin music. Restaurant is beautifully decorated with a restaurant area and a bistro areas. super clean in great location. For sure we will come back for Cuban food in Orlando. The best place.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

After looking for a Latin restaurant in Orlando (like there's no many!), finally decided to stop and give a chance.
Food was good although sort of bland (me being Hispanic and a cook) but nothing fancy. To my surprise they're adding 18% of "tip" as a surcharge: I don't mind paying for service when he is deserved but making me pay for it? Next time I will stop in another place or if anyone wants to pay - do cash and skip the extra 3% that they don't deserve! Is your call to decide what the service is worth! Not the other way around! I don't get 18% extra for doing my job!!!! I do because I have to do the best!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Food is delicious! My husband loves their tripleta and I love their ropa vieja. We discovered this place about two years ago when we moved to the area and we have brought family and friends over and they all love Havana Bistro & Cafe. You have to try their Cuatro Leches. I love Tres Leches, but Havana's Cuatro Leches is way better. Never heard of a Cuatro Leches before, but I am so glad I tried it. Quesitos are also very good! Good prices and service.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

What a delightful restaurant . So happy I decided to go here. The food was very tasty ( roasted chicken and 'ropa vieja' ) and plentiful servings. Had no room for more than just one of the dozens of pastries well displayed at the counter , which all looked delicious!

Staff was polite and efficient.

Highly recommend!