“Decent food in a busy location”
Review of Fat Fish Blue

Fat Fish Blue
Ranked #2,618 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Fat fish blues also provides food to the Orlando Improv. The food is good for it not being a five star restaurant. I have eaten the food here several times and I have been satisfied each time. I can not fault the business for the speed and type of restaurant that it is. Much better than a lot of the places surrounding it; not as good as a five star restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Come for a show and dinner, or sit at the outer bar and enjoy food and cocktails! Clean and friendly open before, during and shortly after shows!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Excellent meal. Incredibly fresh oysters! The owner is local and very invested in customer's dining experience. For such a huge place, I was impressed how the owner made the rounds to all the tables. I highly recommend. The Ahi was awesome!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

We went to the Improv and the Fat Fish Blue restaurant connected to it and handled the food and beverage service prior to and during the show. Our waitress was great, but the food left a lot to be desired. I had Prime Rib and my husband had Spinach Dip and a open-faced BBQ plate. The prime rib was "chewy" and they only had mashed potatoes so I choose to have fries and I am so glad that I did because my husband said his was terrible- too dry to eat. I saw lots of good looking appetizers around the room so maybe we should have just stuck with those. On a side note we arrived to the Improv early and decided to have a drink at the bar- the bartender was great and the drinks were very tasty.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Me and my partner decided to go here after searching around the Pointe Orlando and everywhere was jam packed as there were a tonne of events going on. This place was nice and quiet, which we questioned a little, but honestly the food is lovely. I could not fault this place, and our waiter (forgotten his name), was very genuine and kind. Exceeded all my expectations as we expected average food with bad service as it was quiet, but we got the opposite. There is a comedy club next door so this place is perfect if your looking for good food and a comical night out.