“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Neighbourhood: St Joses
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Great lunch deals everyday and great dinner deals Wednesday-Thursday. Try the Pina Colada Roll and the Crunchy Roll. Amazing taste.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed the sushi. They were very busy, but extremely prompt and courteous. This is our go to spot when we're in the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Dinner with daughter and son-in-law. They love sushi, I prefer teppan steak dinner.
We were all very pleased with our meal. Great alternative, close to home.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoy this restaurant. Local and within the neighborhood. Never need a reservation but the food is alway fresh and the service is fabulous. When we just want sushi quick and relaxing we go to Fuji Yama. So glad we found the little gem before a concert at UCF. A great spot!

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Ummmm....No

Three reasons why I won't be back.

1) " Now hiring experienced server" that should have been my first clue.
2) "Buy two get one free" They have to give it away to draw customers.
3) Average age of dinners, 22.

OK, so I'm old, I get that but I still matter as a customer. I have been eating here for years, used to be a nice place, but now they are really focusing on the younger crowd. Younger customers care less, tip less and aren't as particular about the quality of food.Maybe they need the money.

But unless this crowd appeals to you, take your Sushi craving to any other place.

My highlight was when our Sushi rolls finally arrived ( about 30 minutes late) They brought us 3 extra rolls. OK, mistake no big deal. Take'em back to the kitchen.., nope, give them to the pretty young girls sitting right next to us. Who had just sat down. Very cool hip thing to do

As for me, umm....No.