US$ 99
US$ 90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 102/night.

US$ 114
US$ 107
US$ 187
US$ 172
US$ 199
US$ 145
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 170
US$ 97
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 133/night.

US$ 110
US$ 88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

US$ 234
US$ 145
US$ 149
US$ 114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 130/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 258
US$ 206
1,768 results
All reviewsmini golffull kitchenwinn dixieliving roomshuffle boarddowntown disneywasher and dryerhome away from homelake buena vistatwin bedstime sharepools were cleankiddie poolgranite countertopssecond bedroompool towelsfitness room
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This place is what all resorts should be. They had it all. They had a real exercise room, multiple pools, putt putt, and many other activities for you and your family. You did not have to go to the parks. However, if you wanted to they offered ticket purchase and shuttle buses to and from any of the theme parks. The staff was friendly and the complete resort was clean ( in the rooms and out the rooms). It was centrally located at the Disney gates. They provided entertainment for the adults and children.The place was wonderful.

Room Tip: Outstanding Place to go on vacation
2  Thank Rushingf
Reviewed 30 June 2015

My wife and i thoroughly enjoyed Blue tree Resort from the friendly customer Service to Accommodations and the proximity to all of the attractions. It is Home away from Home. Pool 3 is private and mostly for Adults. The afternoon activities are fun with the Volley ball. You can walk to restaurants and also enjoy a quiet walk within the premises.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms overlooking the Gazebo and the Fountain
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 30 June 2015

blue tree resort ...checked in on Friday and I'm still here ,booked in for two weeks .just me and my daughter and can't find a problem with this resort ! Amazing home from home . There is nothing needed in these apartments from washing up liquid to a blender much to my daughters delight....smoothie mad,seriously I checked in and was driven to my apartment , Josie 1 of the porters brought my luggage to the door and told me if I needed anything just ask .some reviews complaining there's not enough shuttle buses to disney parks but one must remember it's a courtesy bus so I'm just thankful that there are complimentary buses.theres a pool outside our door and its heated,what more can I say other than try it out .im here for another 10 days and I no I won't have any complaints

Room Tip: They alseem great
2  Thank esther186470
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Lots of room for the family with plenty of activities to keep the kids occupied. Awesome 2 bedroom condo with a big kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Close to all the parks and shopping. There is a grocery store less than 3 blocks away

Room Tip: Pool view can be a little noisy. Choose the parking lot view
3  Thank Ron Y
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

We decided to choose Westgate to celebrate my son's 6th birthday. We arrived on June 16th and stayed till the 19th. Upon arrival you could easily see that the grounds were well maintained. Our room was a 2 bedroom villa that was conveniently located in perfect view of the pool. The room was well stocked with everything that we needed to feel at home. We decided to go out to buy groceries instead of going out to eat every night, which was a money saver. We went over to Universal Studios a day and Fun Spot for a day. The kids loved the pool and the staff was great. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I would definitely recommend Westgate as a resort to choose in Orlando. If i decided to return, i would also choose Westgate

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family