Blue Tree Resort at Lake Buena Vista
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 192
Staybridge.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 242
US$ 103
US$ 90
1,740 results
All reviewsmini golffull kitchenwinn dixieliving roomshuffle boarddowntown disneywasher and dryerhome away from hometime sharegranite countertopskiddie poolsecond bedroompool towelsshort drivedisney worldfamily vacationorlando area
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Recently booked this through Hotwire only to arrive there and be relocated to the lower quality west gate. A phone call might have been nice.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank tmhsgirl
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Stayed here for 1 week with my Hubby and 3 boys (14, 11 & 2). We wanted a 2 bedroom villa and the price was good. Check-in was confusing and busy but the staff was nice. Because it is 2 resorts in one, there is check-in for Westgate Blue Tree and Blue Tree. There was not a sign indicating lobby or anything. I just guessed because that is where buses were dropping off. I had called day ahead to reserve a crib (pack n play) & highchair and to try to get a suite close to pool. They said no problem. When we checked in, the suite was not near any pools. I asked them to give me another room, which they did. It was closer to a pool but on the 3rd floor in the corner by the stairs. The suite was dated but roomy The furniture was quite used and maybe a little dirty. The bedroom were nice and new looking, new flatscreens in rooms but tiny. Tiny screened patio that overlooked bushes and a was right next to the main AC unit. The resort does have the standard amenities, laundry mat, gym, arcade, basketball, computer room. But we where far away from all of these things besides on of the pools. We wanted a resort we could hang out in all day long, but that was not the case. We were bored and had to leave to go do things. The electricity went out one of the nights at 3 or 4 am and there were no emergency lights. The big AC unit outside was beeping and beeping. I called the office and they were not pleased that I was calling. I am sure many people were calling but try to be professional. We go to orlando/kissimee everyyear and when I asked my family if we want to go back to Blue Tree they all said NO. I tried to find pics of this place and realized I didnt even take 1. We have stayed at Embassy Suites, Liki Tiki, Blue Tree and this year we are picking Fantasy World to try.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stayed in the 2 BR deluxe and found it to be terrific. The grounds, the pools and the unit was top notch. All amenities plus close to Downtown Disney and walking distance to good restaraunts. 4 pools meant little walking from our unit.

Room Tip: ask for deluxe rooms near pool 1.
5  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We stayed here for 4 weeks. Close to everything. Shuttle to the parks and shopping. Can walk to most restaurants. All staff hard working and friendly. We stayed in 2 BR deluxe unit. Price better than hotels. Grounds are great and constantly maintained. 4 pools our grandkids loved the place. There are 2 resorts on the property. This review is not about the Westgate section which I have heard is not as well maintained. Been here many times never dissappointed.

Room Tip: ground floor if you have touble withh stairs. buildings are 3 stories
8  Thank Ackack
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Our stay at Blue Trees Resort was great! The kitchen was newly renovated and the suite was very clean and spacious. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was the wi-fi; it wouldn't stay connected, but we were on vacation, and that wasn't a big deal. Can't wait to go back next year, only for a longer time.

4  Thank Blink36