Grande Villas Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,725 results
All reviewsmini golfturtle pooltime sharewinn dixiefull kitchencypress pointebedroom unitmini martwelcome packagewasher and dryerconvenience storepools and hot tubsseparate showertwin bedssales pitchliving areatimeshare presentation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I have been going to hotels all around florida for years but his property was first class. I am used to rooms with basic amenities as we like to eat out. This time we were surprised to find all equipment and utilities in house. This time we enjoyed having breakfast or lunch in the apartment and eating out at night. it made a change from the usual buffets and stodge. Pools were great and entertainment if you wanted. Actually thought about timeshare for a moment but couldn't justify. We only had a 1 bed apt. and lounge area quite small but bedroom and bathroom good size. saw 2 bedroom apts and lounge area massive. Loved this property and walking distance from restaurants and pubs. Beats international drive. Would recommend a car as central for vitually all orlando attractions and malls as long as you know shortcuts and back roads.

2  Thank azabhoy
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My DH and I along with our daughter, son in law and two grandsons (3 & 1) just returned from a wonderful week. Our condo was very spacious, immaculately clean and in a perfect location. We had a two bedroom 2 bath that was totally renovated. The pools were sparkling clean, the front desk staff was so pleasant and very quick to respond to any request ( in fact when we called about a drain issue we had two plumbers show up). We were able to get to downtown Disney in 5 minutes or so and to the parks in just about 15 minutes. For the low price we paid I was just hoping it would be nice but it far exceeded our expectations. We would love to return when the boys are a little older to enjoy the daily kids activities at the activity center and pool area and the on site mini golf too!!

Room Tip: They are building a new check in center that is not finished so ask for a room away from the construction
1  Thank ezac
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed in one bedroom condo - the biggest one bedroom apartment I've ever seen. The kitchen was well appointed, the bed huge and comfortable, and the bathroom was large with a great bath. There were some signs of wear and tear, but I could live with it for the price. The pool was nearby and large, with an adjacent hot tub that I enjoyed soaking in after a long day. Close enough to the Disney parks, and with plent of nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank phil s
Reviewed 27 May 2012

if u're going to WDW it dosent matter
becase u wont see much the hotel u're staying in

for couples it's a great place
u got a kichen with almot all of the appliances u need

in the 3rd floor(out of 5, 1st is groound floor) of the building u have washer/drayer for only 1 dollar for a round :) :) cool and handy

market in the middle of the compound with pizza deleviry and a pool :) :)

we've shoped at winni dixie which is 500 feet away from the place
and filled our refrigrator for the while week and if u're lazy so
....
10 minutes radoius u got the following :
pharmacy
denny's, iHOP, olive garden, chineese buffet, black angus
and so more

it's a 10 min drive to epcot, 15 to magic kongdom

good place i would defently go back there if i'll travel to florida

Room Tip: get the 4 or 5th floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kobibi
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Stayed here for a week in May 2012 for our trip to all the Disney parks and Univeral STudios. WE stayed on the Grande Villas side which is the side with the turtle pool, NOT the volcano pool. We had a 2 bedroom newly renovated unit which was above my expectations! huge condo, granite everywhere, large roman bathtub, full kitchen with all new appliances. very clean, it felt like we were the first family to stay in there! very convenient location, Winn Dixie supermarket is around the corner, tons of restaurants nearby, Giordano's pizza is almost in walking distance. Downtown Disney around the corner. only took us 5 minutes to get onto Disney property, ten into parking at the parks. Would definitely stay here again. only thing I didn't like was the temperature of the cold water faucet, it was never colder than 83 degrees. I know this because I called maintenance down and they tested the temp. might have been a problem with the boiler. I also hope they offer free wifi in the future.

Room Tip: ask for a renovated unit