“Dole whip float.”

Aloha Isle at Magic Kingdom
Ranked #1 of 170 Dessert in Orlando
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Delight in cool refreshments, including the popular Dole Whip- soft serve ice cream with a tropical twist.
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Oh my word! Dole whip floats are so yummy. They are amazing and one of the best Disney snacks you can get. If you haven't tried them yet, put them on your Disney to do list.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

YES! This is where the Dole Whip made its name. However, I like the twist - vanilla and pineapple as I think the pineapple is so strong alone. That's just me. My kids like it just pineapple!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Dole whip is an amazing classic Disney treat. Its a pineapple sorbet that's extremely refreshing and a must for me every trip. They also have pineapple spears or vanilla ice cream, but Dole Whip is the best.

I would not recommend the float though as the pineapple juice is thick and gets warm easily and melts the Dole Whip faster.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

A must do - the Dole Whip or Dole Whip float! This past Monday I enjoyed my Dole Whip inside the Tikki Room.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I love that Dole Whip is both gluten free and dairy free. Such a fantastic sweet and tangy treat for the midday heat. Since I couldn't ride a number of rides due to an injury from an accident, it was nice to spend time getting some treats while family enjoyed a ride.