1,094 results
All reviews activity center full kitchen bedroom deluxe time share macaroni grill washer and dryer through rci parking pass granite countertops timeshare sales screened balcony gift card pools and hot tubs small lake nice resort dish soap living area
A TripAdvisor Member
High Point, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We stayed at this location during the week of Christmas 2011.
The units were clean, well appointed and fairly quiet.
Many choices of dining places nearby....some within walking distance.
Grounds are well kept as is fitness center,pools and children's play area.
Unfortunately it was about a 40 minute drive to our son's house...so it wasn't exactly convenient.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2012

My wife and I wanted a comfortable place to stay while we enjoyed Disney. This place was fabulous. We had a renovated condo with a view of the lake. The condo was the one bedroom deluxe. The accommodations were: one queen bed in the bedroom, a sleeper sofa in living area, full kitchen (oven, refrigerator, dishwasher), washer/dryer, single bathroom, Jacuzzi tub, flat screen tvs in both the living room and bedroom, a dvd player in the living room, all the cookware, flatware, and appliances you will need, and a screened in balcony with two resin chairs plus a table. All appliances were name brand and the furniture was real wood. Maximum occupancy for this unit is 4 but even with 4 people it would be plenty of space. I wanted to post some better pictures because when we were searching this place out current pics seemed to be limited. I hope this help with your decision.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a renovated room if they are not complete when you go.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Basic33
Reviewed 9 January 2012

This is a great place to stay, staff members are friendly, rooms are very clean and quite new, good facility for the children, they can play wii, xbox. there is karaoke, free popcorn and a heated pool, you can access 2 rooms linking to each other each with their own laundry, kitchen, sofa bed and a one bedroom, can fit 8 people. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant or spa there but there are lots of restaurants and spas around the area. This place does have a jacuzzi and a hot tub.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank howard j
Reviewed 6 January 2012

My family stayed here the week before Christmas. Facilities are nice but the parking situation is not convenient to your room. If you return early in the evening you will not have this problem however if you return after 9:30 expect a long walk to your room. Other than the parking the facility is nice.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 6 January 2012

Very nice resort set in beautiful grounds. I have stayed here once before but this was just for 2 nights in a 1 bedroom unit. This time I stayed in a 2bedroomed unit. Before arrival I asked for a renovated room near the pool, as with previous wyndham requests this was granted. We were warmly greeted at reception with Xmas cookies and candies which were a nice little touch. The resort is abit of a maze but we found the apartment eventually. The whole apartment was wondeful and clean - washer dryer in unit - essential for me as I'm one do laundry whilst on holiday so I can bring all my clean clothes home.

I must mention the ensuite to the bedrooms - they really are lovely - unfortunately whirpool bath didn't work.

This is a timeshare resort and they will try to sell you one, you decline politely and they will leave you alone. I did actually attend a presentation for a $150 Amex card, it was less than 40mins & no pressure. I have been told some presentations can be long but I made sure they kept to thier time, and I was able to get money off my universal tickets. They also sell tickets for all the other major theme parks with some small discounts on multi-day tickets. They have a dedicated assistant for Disney, your other needs are met by concierge.

Free Wifi. The resort has 2 fairly large pools, 2 hot tubs, well equipped gym, and very good acitivity centre for kids (free popcorn - yum). The resort is set back from the 192, but once you get on it its not to far away from Disney/Universal & other popular attractions.

Staff are always visible should you need anything, and security were always around providing a safety presence.

Within walking distance thier are a few shops & restaurants inc CVS for your immediate needs. The bus 55 &56 are a short walk away which are quite handy if using public transport - the 56 bus will take you right to Disneys Transportation Hub. The resort runs a shuttle service to the parks, but not sure what the prices are as we had a vechile. Parking is not a problem here. Old Town is within walking distance.

One very small complaint and its minor - if your staying a week (like we did) and you need to do a grocery shop thier isn't anywhere to store your groceries, it wasn't really a big problem though as I just made space in one of the cupboards.

My pictures are no different to which others have posted, but they don't do the place justice. The suites are lovely. Ask for a refurbed room if you can but as advised when booking the room a few weeks before hand it will be a short walk to activity centre & gym - a nice walk though - across the lake and childrens area!!

All the staff we came across were friendly & helpful espiecially the ones at the activity centre. Another nice touch is that thier is free tea & coffee machines in the activity centre & main reception. BBQ's are availalbe throughout the resort - staff need to put them on though.

Cypress Palms is a lovely resort - I would fully recommend it.

Room Tip: Refurbed rooms are nearer the welcome centre - but older rooms (which are still nice) are located nearer the activitiy centre, gym, & slightly larger pool with tiki bar.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family