“Best ribs ever ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family went twice to the same restaurant. My wife had the burger which was juicy and yummy and I went for the ribs . The meat fell off the bones and was tasty as hell . Very filling and excellent value for money.

1  Thank leongriff

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went with my family after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor. The steaks were one of the best ones we have ever had and the service was flawless. Everybody was pleased. We will visit LongHorn again for sure.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Longhorns three times over two weeks whilst on holiday.
The food is great, we had steaks on all occasions, the chef knows his stuff.

Food: thick juicy steak, cooked to perfection.
Service: great service
Cost: not overpriced.
Would we go back? Big fat YES.

Regards

Terry

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stopped for lunch and had the Mushroom Swiss Burger Combos - Good tasting and filling. I also had a good cup of Chili. Service was average and slow and the price was right.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Ate here 3 times now and truly amazing food and service would recommend this place to everyone does get busy but you are served fast