3 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 96
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$ 96
PricelineUS$ 86
ZenHotels.comUS$ 98
1,269 results
All reviews disney parks free breakfast the breakfast area near disney king suite hotel is located bunk beds oatmeal fresh fruit lake buena vista would stay here again front desk staff stayed one night disney trip free shuttle late at night pizza hut
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

In Florida with my daughter for spring break. This hotel was a pleasant surprise. Shopping and restaurants are basically just feet away. I’ve never stayed at a Fairfield before; but, after this booking I will definitely stay again.

After a long day I was greeted by Tolbert never have I seen a more helpful person. Pleasant, knowledgeable and full of energy.. I was 2nd inline to check in and I was amazed at how he helped every guest. He has his eyes on everything and everyone.. guiding and directing guests that needed help. I’m not sure if his position; but, he acted more like a manager, concierge and supervisor. This guy was a true inspiration and needs to be cloned..

The hotel in all honesty is very nice and I don’t normally give positive reviews.

Many positives..

The only negative I can think of is the pool is small... but super clean..: no hot breakfast but they provided bag breakfasts... this was due to covid..

I would most definitely stay at this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear Dave,
Thank you for your kind review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We are thrilled you found our location convenient and so glad to receive your compliments regarding the warm hospitality of our team. We will certainly share your remarks with our staff, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I wasn't a registered guest.

I have been looking for a job for a long while and found an opportunity that I needed to have my application in by Monday. I needed to print it out so I stopped by FedEx Kinkos close by and it was closed. I noticed the Fairfield Inn very close by and stepped in and asked the Front Desk Agent (Tolbert) if he knew of a way I could print my application. He said they didn't have a business center but asked me to send it to him and he would print it. Honestly, that seriously impressed me.

I landed both the interview and the job.

Thank you.

Tolbert represents your company well.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Dear Jedd,
We appreciate your comments. We are happy we could help out and are glad to hear you got the job! All the best, and we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

My Family and I came to Orlando from Pensacola and walked in to an amazing front desk (Toblert) so professional and high energy! Even greeted my son with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY making his evening so exciting

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Brooke,
It was a pleasure to host you; thank you for sharing your wonderful review. We're delighted you appreciated the exceptional service from our awesome staff. We hope your son had a fantastic birthday and a memorable trip. Please return to stay with us the next time you're in Orlando!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Our morning had started off terrible at 6 am at the airport but Fairfield completely turned that around! We spoke to a wonderful young man name Tolbert who helped us with everything we needed! He let us leave our luggage up front while we went and explored the town! Tolbert was amazing with greeting us and making sure our room was completely set for us! 12/10 of service from Tolbert and we will be back to visit soon!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 120ashlynnb
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Ashlynn,
Amazing customer service is one of our main goals at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, so we're overjoyed to hear Tolbert excelled in this area. We will absolutely let him know about your warm praise and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for the positive review.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I was the chaperone for a group of 80 students who were in town to celebrate their senior year of high school. The staff at this hotel was incredible. They opened the breakfast buffet for our group and Liudmila took great care of us all 3 days. The front desk crew was excellent, making sure our needs were met. They also allowed the kids to play games in a private area in the evenings without masks. I could not have asked for a better experience. A+

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LisaSh1995
General Manager, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Lisa,
We were happy to host your group of high school seniors, and we're so pleased our wonderful staff was able to assist in making their celebration special. Thank you for the lovely review! If you're participating in an event in the area again, please come back to see us at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista.