All reviews steak and shake free breakfast disney parks macaroni grill bunk beds hotel is located the breakfast area lake buena vista yogurt king suite waffle maker near disney front desk staff stayed one night visiting disney olive garden outdoor pool
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I really liked this place a lot .. staff was always friendly. The room was ready and clean when we arrived . Shortly after we got there I requested extra towels and pillows to the room. Within 3 mins there was a knock on the door with the towels and pillows :) .. the hotel overall is great clean , convenient and literally around the corner from Disney!!! I’ll more than likely return !!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear lindsay_jaclyn5,

Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista and writing about your wonderful experience. We take great pride in delivering excellent service to our guests, so your comments assure us that we are on the right track. We can't wait to share your review with our team. They will appreciate your recognition of their efforts. We hope to welcome you back the next time that you visit Orlando.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I checked in to this place after a horrible experience at TownPlace Suites at Flamengo Crossings. I had 2 crying toddlers in the car and was thin on energy. We'd spent our morning at Animal Kindgom. I was exhausted. After all of this....I was like a fuse. That all changed with the friendliness of Medjina. I didn't mention the morning I had or the horrible front desk agent I had encountered not but 20 minutes ago.

She had a friendly smile, was polite and check in process was smooth as butter. She even upgraded me and thanked me for being loyal to Marriott (which meant a lot to me...I was on the verge of canceling a few future reservations because of my previous experience. Anyway, she thanked me and then went over a map of the property with me and gave me the hours of a few hotel establishments.

My kids loved the room. I was happy as well. Housekeeping was nice. There was an engineer who came in to change one bulb. He was quick and super friendly. Honestly, I dont know what bulb he changed because I had just checked into the room. But I appreciate having working lights.

This property redeemed my trip and my sanity. Thank you!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the excellent review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We are glad that Medjina had a major role in changing your otherwise tired and exhausting day to a more pleasant experience upon check-in. We will definitely acknowledge her efforts and thank her personally. Please visit us again on your next trip to Orlando.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is ok. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, but did see a few tiny sugar ants. The A/C worked, but would leak when it turned on and off making the carpet damp. We did notify the staff of this and someone came to vacuum the carpet and place a fan in the room to dry it. However, the issue still remained. We tried to hang towels so they would not be washed and contribute to their efforts to be green, but towels were replaced the three days we were there. Like many others have said, the breakfast is ok but not great. I recommend getting downstairs before 8 am. After about 8:30, a lot of people are making their way to breakfast. Our room was right next to the elevator but we slept great and the bed was comfortable. Overall, they stay was ok. The only real concern I have is the shuttle service to the parks. The hotel uses a third-party shuttle service and while I’m glad one is available, some things could be improved. 1) Shuttle information should be in every room or displayed in the main lobby. 2) The shuttle picks up at about 4 or 5 hotels in the area making it very cramped which Is definitely a safety issue. 3) The shuttles should have signage that say what hotel they’re going to when they pick up in the evening. ALOT of people were confused when two buses show up at the 10:30 pm pickup. The driver was somewhat short and impatient with people, but this could be helped with clear signs. 4) The pickup and drop off location should be at Hollywood Studios since it stays open later than Epcot. 5). The system used to record the parties, hotel, and room number is very unorganized when getting on the bus. These issues are not hotel management fault, but I hope they consider a different service in the future. A lot of people were not happy with the shuttle service each day we took it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Magan L
TeamMarriott, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Texanwahine,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your stay. We're glad you enjoyed many aspects of your visit, but we're sorry you were not completely satisfied with our shuttle service. We have contacted the service provider and shared your concerns to make sure we are providing our guests with a wonderful experience all around. Thank you again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I travel for business 95% of the time. This stay was with my family. Kimberly at the front desk made me feel special in front of my wife and kids. The bunk beds were awesome in the room. The breakfast was delicious and the area was huge. I didn't like the Marriott rewards club begging me to attend a seminar but I didn't hold that against them. She only offered 4k in points for 2 hours of time (really?).

1  Thank Rob r
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Rob r,

Thank you for returning to the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We are glad to know were not only impressed with our courteous associates and delicious breakfast but also with your comfortable bedding. Please be assured we will share your compliments with Kimberly. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My family of 5 enjoyed our stay. It was nice having complimentary breakfast including a self serve waffle station. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Be advised the A/C works well and gets cold quickly. I would definitely consider staying here again when visiting Orlando.

1  Thank lambertty
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear lambertty,

Thank you for being our guest at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We are pleased to know you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and were also impressed with the service provided by our courteous associates. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!