“Great find! ”

Bento Cafe
Ranked #968 of 4,123 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were roaming around church street and no restaurant looked right to us. We were getting frustrated and finally found this place. We were a little intimidated ordering but our server was nice and helpful. I got the shrimp pad Thai and it was delicious! Because it was happy hour we got a free appetizer. Awesome

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant in Downtown Orlando is very nice, the employees are very friendly. The best part of my visit are the chicken tempura rolls, try it! The miso soup are something different to other ones I try but I like it. In prices are good deals, also have some specials from monday to friday happy hour, buy two rolls and get one free, I think is a great deal.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh Sushi and stir fry. The lines at lunch indicate the locals like the food. Staff was nice and wait only lasted a few minutes. We had the deep fried Avocado as appetizer. It was unique and delicious.,

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered through Uber eats and was super pleased to get still warm food. I️ am vegetarian and had the tofu rice bowl and it was great! My husband had the red curry rice bowl. We also had side salads and they were great! Overall a very nice meal for a reasonable price!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We wanted dinner before ballet. Valet at Dr. Phillips Center suggested Bento Cafe. Great recommendation. We are both celiacs & had great meal, bottle of Saki, all for $26.00 (+tip).

Curry chicken was very good; large serving, with fresh crunchy veggies. Curry shrimp was excellent, also large serving with fresh crunchy veggies. Great service too.

Kind of 'hidden,' below a parking structure & theatre, but worth finding! Highly recommend!