5,682 results
All reviewslazy riversdisney parksbunk bedsparking garageepcot fireworksmini golfper daybeautiful hoteltime shareself parkpool sidepool barnear disneydisney tripwater slidesfamily vacationshuttle service
Reviewed 21 May 2018

Great and beautiful property with excellent service. I appreciated that room was overlooking the beautiful pool and could see the fire works every night. Food was exceptional but very pricey. I could have used more water bottles in my room.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Julanne H, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear mariapillagrow,

We greatly appreciate your review. Thank you for the positive comments about our resort. We are very pleased your enjoyed your vacation and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoy Bonnet Creek so much we decided to go back every year. Its so many events to do at the resort. They have many pools and the staffbis very friendly. Time is coming near to go again. We cant wait.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear 71kenyam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed another vacation at our resort and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the resort. The pools are so amazing. The lazy river like is fun I put up pictures of the inside. You'll really like it here. The staff is kind and the location is in Disney!!! Hello you see the parks and fireworks from the balcony. Bring your family to this dream vacation resort.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear susanhorn4life,

We're so happy you enjoyed your time at our resort. Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Grand Orlando for your vacation. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

We went to the Wyndham grand orlando hotel bonnet creek for our 30th wedding anniversary. First, the valet and bellstand men (Rick) were do great. Made us feel at home.They greeted us with open arms. The service was excellent. The staff couldn't do enough for us. The front desk, (Steven, Dallas, Daniella, Racheal, etc. ) were so good to us. Anything we needed they helped us. The manager, Gerry, also was great. Monday, May 14, we arrived. When we came back from dinner there were 6 chocolate covered strawberries on our table. Also complimentary vouchers for their breakfast buffet. It was great. The location was great, only a few miles from the parks. We took their shuttle back and forth to the parks. The hotel was just so beautiful. Our room was a pool and lake view where we could see the Epsot firewords. We would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: thell them you want a scenic pool room.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear ttwinkletoes,

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. We greatly appreciate the time you took to highlight the outstanding service you received from our wonderful associates. We're very happy to know they worked hard to make sure your stay was a memorable experience. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I came here with my husband for a conference. I was greeted by pleasant and welcoming staff the moment we drove up. The front desk woman who checked me in was so accommodating. I felt completely welcomed. There were 9 (I think) pools to choose from. There was a lazy river and water slide. I have no idea how many hot tubs there were but we did have a choice of more than one. The hotel seemed to accommodate families and couples comfortably. We were able to relax and enjoy the entire stay. I can’t think of any opportunity for improvement. I am definitely coming back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Julanne H, Manager at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

DearGlamping4me,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We're so happy you enjoyed yourself while you were here for your husband's conference. I am especially happy that our outstanding associates made you feel welcome and helped create a memorable experience for you. We hope you have the opportunity to return in the near future. It would be our pleasure to serve you again.

juhwoard@wyndham.com