5,703 results
All reviews lazy rivers disney parks bunk beds parking garage epcot fireworks mini golf per day beautiful hotel time share self park pool side pool bar near disney disney trip water slides family vacation shuttle service
Reviewed 27 December 2011

We just left today and this was our best vacation ever! The staff, hotel, rooms, restaurants, valet parking, pool, room service, maids, location, size of the rooms, the VIEW, everything was just amazing! We have been to Walt Disney World over 40 times we have stayed everywhere on the Disney property most of our visits this hotel is by far nicer then any of our favorites at WDW they have everything you need. Upon getting out of the car the first time till leaving today we felt like they wanted us there, the valet supervisor hugged me today when we left! Sweet! There was not one thing I could improve on or change, they will have a very successful hotel. Not one time were we asked to view a time share! If you want a wondeful Disney vacation stay here!

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Treated like royalty. Adjoining rooms with a south-east balcony to watch the sun come up in paradise. The staff is excellent and very attentive. You'll get a friendly greeting from anyone you pass. You can't help smiling the entire time you stay. Very prompt shuttles to the Disney parks.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quieter and you can catch some sun in peace early in the day.
3  Thank iheartsunshine_11
WyndhamGrandOrlando, Resort Management at Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2011

Hello Iheartsunshine_11,

Thank you for your stay at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek and your great review!

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 25 December 2011

If you're looking to stay very close to the parks but not at a Disney resort, check out the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. We had a very nice 2-night stay at this property. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would particularly like to point out the terrific service we received at the poolside restaurant from Laina - we arrived at the resort in the evening and went straight down to the pool to swim and to eat - and she made a great first impression of this resort!

We stayed in a room with a king bed as well as bunk beds, which were enjoyed by my two children. The alcove where the bunk beds were also had a t.v., which they appreciated!

Everything seemed clean, fresh, and new. Beds were extremely comfortable.

We were pleasantly surprised to have a view of the Epcot fireworks from our room.

Loved the proximity to the parks. Would definitely return.

4  Thank leeleebee

Hello LeeLeeBee,

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you and your family back in the future!

Reviewed 24 December 2011

We stay in a room with bunk bed and it is fantastic for family with kid, room is big, comfy and roomy with additional TV on the bunk bed room, our room is facing the Pool, Pond and Disney Fire Work. Right side of the building and have limited view of firework.
Then we upgraded to 14th floor with a completed view of firework of Disney every night, kids have a very good time and we are so relax watching the fire work inside the hotel room.
The breakfast on the concierge is very limited, I can count on the items, fresh fruits, bakery items, such as muffins, cereal plus coffee, orange and tea. THAT IS IT!!!!!
Afternoon , my husband went yesterday at 6:00, one item - DANISH!!!!
Come to Orlando 5 years in a row for 2 weeks, I stayed in a lot of concierge level, this is a lot of room to improve.
Some staffs in the concierge are really make your stay very pleasant, like lovey Nicole always has a smile on the face and always so patient with all the requests from the guest, Charlie is really professional and good at his job, he is paying so much attention to details, always try to keep all the food and drinks refills in a very timely manner and keep the area very clean and tidy with a sweet smile on his face all by himself without help. In between I have seen Poker face who is not really up to the hospitality standard.
Overall, very nice hotel and young kids have a lot things to do, like mini golf, lazy rivers, 2 water slides, free bus to Disney and try the bunk bed room for family and ask for the Disney fire work view.

4  Thank Lun100

Hello Lun100,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the resort's many family friendly amenities! Please know, the feedback which you have provided has been shared with the appropriate departments to enhance future stays.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed 21 December 2011

First off let me start by informing you that I am a very frequent traveler, both for business and pleasure. I usually stay with Marriott, but being that they were booked and Wyndham had a new luxury hotel that opened, I decided to venture out and try something new. It was well worth it.

I loved the property. It was beautiful and very friendly staffed.

However, I was traveling there for my birthday with my husband and had no interest in the Disney experience. After arriving I had approached the concierges desk to try to find some things to do for the 3 days I would be there. The girl was very sweet, but informed me she was not of age to drink and didn't eat out much...so she couldn't help me???

So, for the next 2 days I drove aimlessly around a city to try and find something to do to celebrate my birthday...Finally, disappointed, I decided to go back to hotel and just get ready to leave the next day.

When arriving back at the hotel, I stumbled upon the Blue Harmony Spa, so I went in. And my lovely experience started immediately after walking through the doors. I was pleasantly greeted and before I could asked was well informed of there holiday promotions and service offerings.
So I decided on the peppermint mani/pedi and it was available immediately.

Danielle was by far the reason I had an amazing birthday. Not only was she the best at what she did but she was way more than accommodating. By then end of the service I had dinner reservations, a glass of wine in my hand, chocolate blueberries, and a wonderful free gift for my birthday with an invitation to come back at a discounted rate with my husband. I felt like a pampered princess!! Thank you so much Blue Harmony for making my birthday better! I will be returning!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lissygirl79

Hello Lissygirl79,

Happy Birthday! We are so glad that the Wyndham Grand Orlando and the on-site Blue Harmony Spa was able to help make your special day memorable!

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for many times to come!