“Best rental experience ever!!”
Outdoor swimming pool area Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Outdoor swimming pool area
Dining Area
Living Room Sofas (One is a Sofa Bed)
Breakfast Bar leading to Kitchen
Lake by Regal Oaks resort
Resort
Resort
Fun Zone at Old Town - a 5 minute walk away
New screened room at back of house
Downstairs bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
Upstairs family bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
Master en suite bathroom with large bath, shower and toilet
Master Bedroom with new king size bed (July 2012)
Master Bedroom with new king size bed (July 2012)
Master Bedroom leading to ensuite and closet/safe area
Twin bedroom #1 with TV and walk in closet
Twin bedroom #2 with TV and walk in closet
Twin bedroom #2
Downstairs bedroom with queen size bed, TV and walk in closet
Living room
Living and dining room
Regal Oaks Resort onsite gym
Regal Oaks Resort onsite computer area
Regal Oaks Resort onsite restaurant (indoor)
Regal Oaks Resort onsite restaurant (outdoor)
Swimming pool and sunbathing area
Jacuzzi pool
Water slides
Sunbathing areas with gazebo beds available to hire
Fountain on lake in resort
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 46 reviews

Reviews from our community

Robinsnes...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best rental experience ever!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

I cannot say enough good things about this townhouse or the owner, Stephanie. To begin with, Stephanie was exceptionally helpful, prompt, and friendly in our business dealings. There were some issues w/ the check I wrote, but Stephanie kindly helped out until everything was paid for and booked. She went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied and that all our questions were answered.

The townhouse itself is perfect for small or large families. My husband and I traveled with an infant and preschooler, my mother and my sister. The bedrooms are spacious enough and the kitchen was well-stocked. The living room was comfortable and the bathrooms were much larger than your average-premium hotel room. The townhouse has a back patio that is screened in and was sooo comfortable for warm days, even in November/December!

The neighborhood was very quiet and not very full when we were there. The amusement park next door had a Latin festival during our stay. We only heard the music and noise if we walked outside. Everyone slept great each night!

Oh, and the cleaning crew did an amazing job too! Well worth the cleaning fee! You know how hotel rooms, even the cleanest ones, always seem to have hairs in the bathtub or in the sink? Well, this townhouse did not! I usually bring house shoes or flip-flops for everyone to wear inside the condo or hotel. We didn't need them here. My daughter ran around barefoot and her little feet were still so clean. That may sound like a non-issue to some but this mother appreciated it.

Let's see what else... it's very close to lots of restaurants and there is a beautiful new Publix open just down the road. We went to Disney during our trip and it only took 10 mins, even when we took the girls back midday to nap.

I definitely plan on staying here again. My husband and I really want to come back and bring other family and friends for an awesome Orlando vacation!

You will not regret renting this townhouse!

**I would recommend this for people with disabilities b/c there is one downstairs bedroom with a queen bed.

Date of stay: November 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the helpful owner and the cleanliness of the rental
Liked least: nothing, everything was truly fantastic, beyond my expectations
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ginakamin...
Westfield, New Jersey
“Great option for traveling with more than 4 people!”
Reviewed 2 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Great place, easy to get to the parks, very clean, lots of space and amazing price! What a perfect alternative for larger families!

Date of stay: November 2012
Value Location
torenia11
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“The house is great!”
Reviewed 2 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

Pros: 1) The house is big. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. So everyone in my family can sleep in their own room. 2) The location is great. It is very close to supermarket and Disney. 3) We don't need to pick up the keys from someone. We choose a code and enter that into a keypad to enter the house. 4) The management company and the owner are both very responsive.

Cons: 1) The filter in the dryer is broken.

Date of stay: September 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Dryer
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
fl
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Bahamas
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
India
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.