“Good food, comfortable and spacious seating.”

Regal Eagle Smokehouse
Ranked #1,907 of 3,845 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

After hours in the crowds this is a great and affordable spot for lunch in Epcot. Menu options are varied, although the smokehouse items such as the ribs definitely surpassed my expectations.

Date of visit: September 2021
2  Thank cgarciacu
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

We really enjoyed our food here. This was our first time here and thought the food was worth the price. There aren’t too many places places in Disney that you can say that about. They don’t give you an over abundance of food so you don’t over eat, but the portion size is adequate.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank goPens71
Reviewed 11 August 2021

This review is geared more towards the bar service and not to reflect on the food service.
Over the weekend went to Food and wine festival and stopped to have some food and some drinks there. The Cast member/bartender Joey was completly rude and discourteous to me and my father and I after we ordered two drinks I had a asked a question about the drink I ordered to which he sarcastically responded by saying "I dont know I'm not the one having the drink". Being an annual passholder for over 5 years, we have never been treated by such a manner. We expected to be treated better by Disney employee.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

The best thing I can say is that they had great air conditioning. I had read some reviews about the delicious brisket and all I can say is mine was awful. Whatever sauce they put on totally ruined it. My wife had the Kansas City chicken and she thought it was ok but the piece I tried had rubbery skin. The onion rings did have a nice taste but were very greasy and the fries were very salty. If you’re going here please do not expect anything close to authentic BBQ. Total disappointment.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 29 May 2021

After a long day of walking around the park, we decided to stop in and have some BBQ here. While it took a little bit of time to get a table outside it was not only worth the wait for the table but for the food as well. I had the dry rub ribs with a side of fries and I will admit the food was pretty good. The rub wasn't overpowering nor were the ribs dried out. The prices weren't too bad considering this is inside Epcot and the service was friendly as you would expect. It was a nice spot to sit and eat all while getting in some nice people watching. While you can go to some of the other countries, nothing beats some good ol fashioned BBQ.

Date of visit: May 2021