“Excellent service”
Review of Enterprise - Orlando Sanford International Airport

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Chris ALWAYS takes excellent care of our family! We refer all of our family and friends to him and Enterprise!

Date of travel: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 11 February 2020

We were completely blindsided by the tolls on the Florida roads - every mile or so that required quarters if unattended and between .75- $3.50 in tolls. It seemed like a small fortune. I asked at the counter about why were were not informed and they said there should have been a little slip of paper in the contract that let us know about that. Really? The tolls made travel very inconvenient. I called when we got home and asked to speak to a manager. I was transferred to St Louis. The guy was typing something. I asked if he was taking notes about what I was saying with my recommendation to tell future auto renters about this issue. He said he was not typing that, nor was typing anything. He said they can't be responsible to tell people about all the tolls. I needed to think about that ahead of time before I went. How can I think about something I don't know about ahead of time? Horrible customer service. The vehicle was supposed to be a non-smoking vehicle but I could smell that someone had smoked in it.

Date of travel: January 2020
    • Vehicle condition
    • Value for money
1  Thank MDSTJ
Write Your Own Review

Been to Enterprise - Orlando Sanford International Airport? Share your experiences!

Add Photos & Videos
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.