“Great place ”
Review of Seito Sushi

Seito Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Seito Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Sand Lake Dr. / Turkey Lake Dr.
Description: While continuously redefining the sushi scene of Orlando, Seito Sushi has built a reputation for quality and consistency over the past ten years. Honoring traditional technique while being inspired by the innovation found in modern cuisine, the menu features a variety of classic Japanese fare as well as unique Asian inspired dishes. The modern yet comfortable atmosphere suits every occasion, whether a celebration, casual night out or wine and cocktails after work.
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh sushi with creative rolls. Nice ambience for any occasion. Family or friends having dinner and drinks. Recommend if you're craving good sushi and staying near International Drive.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Seito Sushi

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We went to this place a couple of times, very good sashimi. Close to our hotel in Disney Springs, delicous food.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We went to Seito Sushi out of convenience as it was right opposite hotel - it ended up being my favourite meal of the whole two weeks that we were in Florida!!

I was not a Sushi fan before but I am definitely open to it now. I had the TNT Crunch Sushi and it was absolutely delicious. The service was excellent and the waitress recommended a cocktail which I thoroughly enjoyed. The atmosphere of the whole place was great and I am very sad that, due to living in the UK, I'm not able to go back again anytime soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I am from Vancouver, Canada, where there are many good sushi restaurants, including Tojo's, so I may have had expectations that cannot be supported in Florida. The food was quite good, but more expensive that I am used to.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I went a couple of weeks ago and I simply loved it. The atmosphere was good, the service was excellent and the sushi was amazing. The prices are very reasonable as well, especially during their happy hour.