Hilton Garden Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Orlando
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I read the previous reviews and decided to take a chance and stay one night on this convenient Orlando airport location and here's my report.

Pros
*Room/bath were clean
*No surprises with the linen
*Utilized the Procar cardio/cycle equipment in the gym and they worked well
*Honors breakfast was pretty good with oatmeal, fresh fruit, pastries, eggs, bacon

Cons
*I thought it would be odd for a bar to be out of lime juice and collins mix for cocktails
*Bar attendant Leonel was a little preoccupied with a young lady from LA and really didn't provide customer service to guests in the restaurant area. I can justify this by noting the $2 dips on the tables.
*Previous review did mention a stench in the hotel, and there was an odor noticeable in the hallway my room was lower floor # 132
*Internet problems overall

I'm a little disapointed with this HGI property, and I would recommend staying at another Hilton property.

Room Tip: If your're a Gold/Diamond member request for a higher room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2011

A lovely clean four star feel hotel. Not sure if its officially a three star? Great rooms and service. Good location with plenty of free parking. Not too far from the attractions and I drive if you have no car. We only used the free hotel bus once. It did not match the standard of the hotel. It was a very very dirty old bus with too many seats in. I had to stand on the way home as I could not get my legs in.
Breakfast was buffet and very good but expensive if you just wanted a small portion. It also irked me that they automatically added the tip to the bill when it was self service. All they served was coffee?? But that could be my Bristishness coming out!
Overall It was an excellent hotel but marked down for the bus and breakfast.(There was free continental breakfast)

Room Tip: Stay away from the ice machines, they're quite loud!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and i can highly recommend it. The staff are very friendly and help is always on hand. The rooms are excellent with plenty of room, the air conditioner is a bit noisy but not the end of the world. The free wifi is an added bonus as well. The quality of breakfast is fantastic and is so easy to use. Overall it's great value and I will be staying here again if we return. Oh by the way if you are going to seaworld grab the complimentary quickpass thats on offer after 7am it's $24 value for free

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn on our last family vacation to Florida as we didnt want to stay in the Disney resorts. We had rented a car and liked the fact that we were able to drive to different attractions we wanted to see. The hotel was nice, and clean and we got a room with 2 beds which was great. The hotel had friendly staff and they were very helpful in providing directions, and information about the Orlando area. I was pleased with the level of service and the accomodations were basic but good for a family of 4. Next time we go to Florida, if we decide not to use the disney resorts, we would probably stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2011

After spending our days at Universal Studios, nearby waterparks and attractions it was nice to come to a smaller location to get away from the large crowds. The heated outdoor pool was a phenomenal place to end our days; relaxing, cooling off and winding down at the end of the day. The service was great; and the beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean. Had planned to write this review soon after leaving because we were so impressed. Looks like it's time to head back.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family