Comfort Suites Orlando Airport
US$ 129
US$ 248
US$ 222
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 154
US$ 213
US$ 177
US$ 493
US$ 291
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 224
US$ 199
Hotels.com
US$ 272
US$ 227
US$ 615
US$ 492
Orbitz.com
All reviewsorlando airportwaffle housefront deskone nighttoll roadbreakfast attendantroom was cleanan overnight staythe shuttle driveran early flightflorida mallwaffle makernext morningport canaveralcomplimentary breakfastyogurtfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We booked this as a place to go after our cruise until the flight we had left at 8:30 pm.We got to the hotel at 10am and they had a room for us by 11am. While waiting we were offered the breakfast and coffee, etc. Our room was lovely and clean and nicely laid out. Debbie at the counter was on her own and did an amazing job - hands down, alone!!! She smiled and was cheery and helpful. Loved her. Would come back for her service only. Was sad to not see her when we left as the two ladies on duty at 5pm were not near as friendly. Debbie thank you for making our last day of our trip extra nice. Great job and I hope Comfort Inn recognizes you!!!!
P.S. there IS a free shuttle that was speedy and great.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed here on Feb. 24 as we were leaving the next day for Pt. Canaveral for a cruise. I booked the room online in October because of the CAA rate and gave us a good rate. After arriving at Orlando airport, we called the shuttle and within 30 minutes the driver arrived. The hotel isn't 1 mile from the airport, it's further than that I think.

There were 3 people at the front desk and it was Debbie that I talked to on the phone and she was very nice. We checked in to our room which was very nice. It had 2 queen size beds, TV, closet w/dresser, a sofa, table, 2 lamps and a large bathroom. We were very happy with the room.

After a short nap, we took a cab to the Florida Mall to have some dinner as we knew that there were no restaurants in the area. After browsing the mall, we took another cab back to the hotel. We didn't have time to use the pool or hot tub, so I can't comment on that. We also didn't use the internet because there was always someone using it.

After a good night's sleep on very comfortable beds, we went down to the continental breakfast which was very good. There was a lot of variety including cereal, muffins, danish, yogurt, fruit, bread and a waffle machine. I made myself a waffle but I had to wait a while because of other people ahead of me, and had some yogurt and fruit. There was also a coffee/tea area which was very good.

The hotel shuttle doesn't take you to Pt. Canaveral but they recommended AAA Access Transportation who will take you on a 45-60 minute ride for $40/return.

Overall, for $80/night, we were very happy with the hotel and although we don't plan to go to Orlando again anytime soon, we certainly would recommend this hotel if you are planning to be in the Orlando or surrounding area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cindy W
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This lodging is a bit further away from the airport than the hotels on Semoran Blvd., but not too much further. Close to Payless, Thrifty and Fox car rental centers. I stayed here a couple of years ago and the quality remains excellent. The rooms are very attractive, with granite bathroom counter and bath/shower surround. It is only a five-minute drive from the restaurants on Semoran, and a McDonald's is just east down McCoy road. Free breakfast was fine, though typical for a nicer place like this. The price is very good, much better than most hotels closer to the airport. Parking is free and lots of spaces. Front desk personnel were congenial.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side (away from expressway and airport) might be a bit quieter, but I had no problem with noise on the other side. Never heard a plane.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I came in here after the long race on Tuesday Feb 28 from Daytona. We already had reservations here because it was close to the airport. It was clean, large rooms, and very comfortable beds. Didnt get to spend much time in there because we got in so late from the race and had a early flight, but it was our best hotel on our 6 night trip.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Stayed one night prior to flying home. Due to scheduling we needed to drop off the rental car the day before my flight. Comfort Suites picked me up (in a timely fashion) and checked me in early, and then allowed a late check-out the next day to accommodate an afternoon flight. The shuttle driver (didn't catch his name! a Slovakian man) was extremely helpful, courteous and efficient. Our breakfast was offered and partially prepared by a wonderful hostess Nadya. Waffles, sausage, eggs, yogurt, cereal, juice, etc. A more than adequate meal in a clean and pleasant atmosphere. The pool was quite chilly (I didn't ask if it was always that way) but the hottub was acceptably warm. I did not have insect issues at the pool area as a previous reviewer mentioned. In fact the whole enclosed area was quite clean and pleasant. I wasn't expecting the Ritz. I knew about the lack of an onsite restaurant when I booked, so in my case, nearby fast food restaurants were sufficient. Having stayed the previous night at what I would have thought was a comparable hotel, this was better than a "basic" motel room. Furnishings, bathroom and carpet were clean, and the coffee maker, fridge and microwave worked well. Traveling without my laptop, it was helpful to have a lobby computer to print boarding passes, and it was set up to do that specifically, as well as general internet access. I really can't think of anything to complain about. Thank you Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family