“Location is everything when traveling so...”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #109 of 3,920 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We ate take out from this location three times in 8 days. The first meal (steak with Gorgonzola sauce) was really tasty but the to go waiter failed to give plastic ware, luckily the hotel room had some. The second meal was lobster ravioli and it was amazing. The to go waitress took our reward # but failed to enter it so we didn't get credit. I'm thinking we can call and get it added though. And the third meal was chicken fettuccine but instead of fettuccine they made it with spaghetti noodles. Doesn't taste the same so a bit disappointed. Overall it was good food just a few mishaps.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Normally when you go to one of the chain restaurants you get a known quantity. We ordered the lasagna for $16. It was a very small portion over sauced and lacked flavor. we also got the chicken lettuce wraps as an appetizer and that was swimming in balsamic vinegar and oil. Overall a horrible dining experience in addition, the kitchen had lots of debris on the floor. We would not return to this location.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Restaurant had some good items, but overall wasn't very exciting.
Seems the Alfredo dishes were much better than the Marsala or the red sauce items. Good enough for families after a day of trouncing around Disneyworld.

1  Thank ChiTDI
Reviewed 23 March 2017

First time to this location, but been to other Carrabba's. I like how consistent they are. Good service, a decent meal and it won't break the bank. Will always choose a Carrabba's for dinner in whatever city I am in.

1  Thank davidm16
Reviewed 21 March 2017

A visit to Orlando isn't complete without a meal at Carrabba's. We were staying nearby (on purpose?) and visited for dinner on Friday night. Somehow we got our reservation locations mixed up (Vineland Rd-Vineland Ave), but they graciously honored ours and seated us promptly. Service (Patrick R) was quick and informative, and we had no trouble making our choice. I agree with another poster that the Sicilian chicken soup is
delicious here. My Linguine Positano with grilled chicken was fantastic. I was advised that the pasta was imported, very light and flaovorful and that is absolutely true.
I'm not a big fan of "chewy" pasta (some call it al dente), so this was perfectly cooked, for me.
It's amazing how such simple ingredients can be combined to make such a delicious meal (I've got a bootleg recipe for this dish that I'm going to try at home).
My wife was more than satisfied with her meal and portion size also. They maintain the consistency of their dishes no matter which location you visit, and that's no small feat when dealing with fresh foods.
There's a reason that Carrabba's doesn't advertise heavily, even along the International drive strip......they don't have to ! We were out the door for under $34.00 (not including tip), with no wine, despite the great offer they had that day on a bottle.....I was driving.
By the time we left, people were lined up at the door outside waiting to get in; which is typical most nights. We saved the best dinner for our last night in Orlando !

1  Thank Wayne C