Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
US$ 117
US$ 87
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 154
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 198
US$ 258
US$ 212
US$ 133
US$ 107
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 222
US$ 293
US$ 261
US$ 356
Travelocity
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
HotelsClick
1,803 results
All reviewsbltdvc membersmagic kingdomtheme park viewbedroom villamk viewcontempo cafegrand floridiansleeper chairfull bathroomsspace mountaincalifornia grilleasy access to the monoraillake view roomdisney vacation clubwater paradedvc property
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at Disney numerous times over the years. Bay Lake Tower will go down as our least favorite. Aside from Carl in the Concierge area service is incredibly poor. There were black flecks in our ice bucket every morning from the ice machine. It took an hour to get our luggage from the bell station to our room. Rooms are cramped and while they told us we could have two queen beds we were told there were no two queen bed rooms. The bathroom sink is in the kitchenette and while the kitchenette is nice the layout overall is not good. The hotel is close to the Magic Kingdom but not close to any other property and the bus rides to all were quite long. On site food options really just so so. The beds were the least comfortable of the Disney properties where we have stayed. There are lots of other better options at Disney. Would not go back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Llewtwo
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

With every stay, we want you to have a stress free visit from start to finish with a clean and comfortable room to relax, delectable places to grab a bite to eat, and incredible Guest service. I’m truly sorry to see after staying at Disney multiple times, your stay at Bay Lake Tower left something to be desired, with the exception of Carl. I’m glad he was able to provide you with the level of service everyone has come to know and love about staying at a Disney Resort.

It seems the layout of the Villa, as well as the location of the Resort, just wasn’t a good fit for you and your family. With so many great Resorts, I am confident you will find a locale that quickly moves up the ranks as your favorite place to stay on property. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments, as we are always interested in all of our Guests opinions. We hope we’ll have an opportunity to welcome you home again soon.

Brittany

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I love this location as a DVC member. Great restaurants; the California Grill and the top of the world lounge, both are great spots to watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. Great transportation; monorail and buses. And easy parking if you rent a car. All around a great resort.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2018

My family of four recently returned from a great vacation at Bay Lake Tower. The highlights for us were the Top of the World Lounge (great place to get a drink & watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks); easy walk to Magic Kingdom; and sitting on our balcony watching the Electrical Water Pageant.

We had left 2 shirts at the pool and when we went back they were nowhere to be found. We filled out a lost & found form & Disney ended up mailing them to our house.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shanonn
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thanks for spending your family holiday with us at Bay Lake Tower and being a part of our Disney family during your vacation.

Top of the World Lounge is a true gem for our Disney Vacation Club members; the view of the fireworks at night is spectacular and sunsets are just magical up there, too! I'm so pleased that the Disney magic went beyond your visit as well. Reuniting Guests with items they become separated from is always our goal and certainly one our Lost & Found Cast Members take very seriously.

I hope that you will join us for many more fabulous visits for years to come.

Janet

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great location for family with children. Superb swim pool and water slide and splash pad. The Wave restaurant has excellent service and food. Would recommend staying here. Within walking distance to the Magic Kingdom and the monorail also stops at the Contempory next door. 5 stars!!

Room Tip: 14th floor could see fireworks
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Fran S
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I generally don’t offer a review of a resort that I know is generally excellent in all that they do. But recently I had a major injury that involved surgery and at just three months postoperative I am still in need of special assistance especially in my hotel lodging. I have found that this is not as easy to come by in most hotels. This hotel went above and beyond and made sure that anything I needed was there and as quickly as possible. I was once again amazed at the Disney experience and their attention to customer service. This was just one additional reason to give them the additional kudos that they deserve For their excellent customer service.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank RMBVirtual
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

I really appreciate you taking some time to share kudos for the Cast Members at Bay Lake Tower. Every day we talk about the legacy that Walt left behind for not only his Guests but his Cast as well. It still rings true that it truly is the Cast that brings to life the magic of Disney. I’m beyond excited that they went above and beyond to ensure you had absolutely everything you could have needed throughout your stay. We can’t wait to welcome you back to The Most Magical Place On Earth.

Brittany