1,866 results
All reviews blt dvc members magic kingdom theme park view bedroom villa contempo cafe mk view grand floridian sleeper chair california grill space mountain full kitchen dvc property water parade lake view room disney vacation club home resort
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We recently stayed their for my son’s 3rd birthday. We went down wth our family and my wife’s parents. We made sure to get a room with a resort view and so we could see the monorail. We really hyped this part up for my son because he loves trains and fireworks. We arrived the day of check-in around 1:00 pm only to find out we had been downgraded. They originally offered us a chance to go up to the top floor one night to watch the fireworks and that was all they could do. After pushing more the next day we were compensated with fast passes and were refunded one night. It was a nice compensation, but I can’t recommend the hotel because I would hate for somebody to book a room only to get downgraded and not be told until you arrive.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 19 November 2017

My family of four, two adults & two kids ages 7 & 4, stayed in a deluxe studio room. We were dropped off right in front of the tower by the Magical Express. The room consisted of a bathroom (smaller than the rooms at the Contemporary, but enough space for us), galley style kitchenette, queen bed and sofa bed. The kitchenette was so great to have for the week. We were able to have breakfast and small meals in our room. The kitchen had plastic utensils, paper plates & bowls and glasses and mugs. It also came equipped with a toaster, microwave, mini fridge, can opener and wine opener. There was plenty of storage space for all our food. The queen bed was quite comfortable and our children had no complaints about the sofa bed. I spent one night on the sofa bed and though it was pretty firm, I had a decent night's sleep. Our view of the Magic Kingdom was fabulous. So worth it to see the fireworks from the comfort of your own balcony or bed. There was plenty of space in the room for us, but I could see it getting a bit tight with 4 adults. The best part of this hotel is the close proximity to the Magic Kingdom. The walk was a quick one and there was even a dedicated security line for people walking from the Contemporary properties saving us from waiting with all the other people trying to enter the MK. We would definitely look into staying in this hotel/room again with our young children.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kristin B
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Excellent, comfortable, GREAT POOL, and BAR. AWESOME VIEW OF MK....
The pool was the best, fun for the kids and enough room for everyone.
The dining options are excellent. Lovely home away from home with all the modern touches.

Room Tip: Magic Kingdom view....
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank X5982CKmicheller
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

From checked in until the morning we left, everyone went out of their way to make us feel at home...if not better. Room was impeccably clean, Don, the consceire (sp) remembered me by name and it had been many months since my last stay. Was there for business not pleasure but chose to stay there because I knew I could count on excellent service and top class rooms. Will stay there anytime I’m in Orlando whether it’s business or pleasure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Bay Lake Tower is conveniently located on the monorail line and within walking distance to the Magic Kingdom. We had seven adults in a two bedroom villa. Our villa overlooked the pool and lake. The location was great for relaxing and being able to visit the parks when we wanted to. The marina is nice and there are plenty of amenities. The beds are super comfortable with fine linens. There is a full laundry room within the villa and the bathrooms are amazing.

Room Tip: Great standard rooms are available overlooking the marina.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family