Ways to Experience Magic Kingdom Park
More Info
from US$ 1,200.00
More Info
68,583 results
All reviews magic kingdom space mountain splash mountain fast pass haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean disney world seven dwarfs mine train magical place peter pan main street thunder mountain happiest place on earth jungle cruise winnie the pooh buzz lightyear
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

How can you not give anything Disney does 5 stars? There are long lines and long waits to get into rides due to social distancing, but well worth the wait--and very safe.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Despite all of the construction going on we still enjoyed our time at the "Magic Kingdom". While some of the attractions were closed, I would most were open. There were attractions that weren't advertised as open that were open.......so happy for that. Also not all of the stores were open and the number of people allowed in the stores at a time were limited.
The lines looked long but that was because everyone had to be 6 feet apart, so the ques moved quickly. Also when we were there, they were not filling every seat of the attractions. By now that should have changed.
One thing that I do wish (and this applies to all of the parks) is that they would have more places for people to seat and relax.
There is a lot of construction going on at this time; some of it is for the 50th anniversary and should be dome this fall. However, some of the construction looks to be a year or two from completion.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank parrottdize
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Magic Kingdom Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

I appreciate you taking a moment to share a review of your recent visit! I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a full-filled day of attractions, shopping, and much more. Thank you so much for pardon our pixie-dust while we get Cinderella Castle ready for the 50th-anniversary celebration of Magic Kingdom Park. I can’t wait for all our Guests to experience our newest attraction TRON Lightcycle Run when it opens in Tomorrowland. Thanks again for stopping by with your magical experiences. I can’t wait till we see you walking down Main Street, U.S.A. again real soon!

Zoey
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We have been taking an annual trip to Disneyland for almost a decade now, and this year we had an opportunity to mix it up and try Disney World, which we had never experienced.

We have had nothing but magical experiences so far, and were so excited to experience that feeling on a bigger scale.

What we got instead was a fairly big disappointment.

We knew we would have to wear masks, but we were not prepared for the over-the-top vigilance and reactions from staff. From the first moment we walked into Disney Springs and were informed that our neck gators were insufficient "but you can buy an approved mask from us from this mask vending machine!" we knew we might be in trouble.

What followed bordered on harassment from multiple staff members. My 6 year old son was required to throw his popsicle away because we were nearing the entrance to a ride. A staffer went out of her way to reprimand my 10 year old for eating her Dole Whip while walking outside. You could not escape the heat and sit at a table at one of the indoor dining areas unless you proved you had made a mobile order and purchased food from a restaurant. An argumentative PhotoPass photographer picked a fight with my husband for taking his mask off "too soon" as he walked to the spot where we tried to take a family photo. The PhotoPass service refused to include our Splash Mountain photos on our account because we pulled down our masks for the photo OUTSIDE IN OUR OWN SOCIALLY DISTANCED LOG. I requested a lid for my soft drink cup and was informed that "we can't give lids for adult drinks." (what???)

I get that the parks are probably facing financial difficulties like many businesses as a result of the pandemic, but I somehow expected a bit of "The Disney Experience." That was not at all what we got and it was largely due to the attitudes off the park employees as well as some of the overly restrictive park policies.

I wish we would have skipped the resort this year and waited for things to be normal because unfortunately, our entire family agreed that we don't care to go back- this vacation left a bad taste in all of our mouths.

As much as it pains me to say this, I would stay away for awhile. This trip was a disappointment.

4  Thank gebhardts
Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

We visited MK twice during our recent Disney vacation. This is my favorite Disney park!! The rides are wonderful and I love the character cavalcades. Also had some very tasty treats. Crowd levels are definitely on the rise again which is fine but Disney needs to start re-opening more things to accommodate this. It was also frustrating that most of the quick service dining options do not stay open until park close and there aren’t enough sit down restaurants open to be able to get reservations. We park hopped into MK and stayed until park close and had a very hard time finding something to eat for dinner.

1  Thank Icmom38