Ways to Experience Magic Kingdom Park
from US$ 982.27
from US$ 975.00
from US$ 972.00
68,492 results
All reviews magic kingdom space mountain splash mountain fast pass haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean seven dwarfs mine train magical place peter pan main street thunder mountain happiest place on earth jungle cruise winnie the pooh buzz lightyear disney world
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

There was so much to complain about, I don’t know where to start. I appreciate Disney being diligent about mask wearing, but the employees are taking it to a point where they are rude. Disney is charging $25 for parking, but they are not running the parking shuttles, which means that it is a walk of nearly a mile both to and from your car. Lines are extremely long because of the elimination of FastPasses. Disney says they are limiting capacity with the park reservation system, but it was as crowded as ever. No fireworks or parades. It is not worth the full ticket price they are charging.

5  Thank E482KSlisas
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Disney today is not the same as yesteryear.
We were hear on opening day, nearly 50 years ago and have been back nearly every year since.
The last 5 or 6 years has proven to be horrible by comparison including the cleanliness of the park, the quality of the food and the welcome feeling from the employees.
We always traveled to florida with any number of days scheduled for WDW.
Now, it's a last choice destination.
Sad!

Date of experience: February 2021
5  Thank 522lens
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Magic Kingdom Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hello there, Len. Thank you so much for taking some time to share your thoughts on your recent visit. I'm so disheartened to read that some of the magic seems to be missing from you your recent trip to Magic Kingdom Park. We are regularly evaluating our offerings and Guest feedback in an effort to continue offering magical and memorable experiences for our Guests. I sincerely apologize if it seems that wasn't the case for you. With the incredible Tron Lightcycle / Run coming soon to Tomorrowland, as well as enhancements to some of our incredible Attractions on the horizon, there is a lot to look forward to. We are also are getting some extra pixie dust ready for ‘The World’s Most Magical Celebration’ which begins Oct. 1, 2021, in honor of Walt Disney World Resort’s 50th Anniversary.
I hope with all of these exciting offerings we have in the works, you'll be able to return and experience some more magic!
Thank you again for your review.

Jody
Disney Social Reviews

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

I want to give a huge shout out to Disney with their COVID work and mask restrictions. I used to visit Disney regularly as a kid and this was the first trip with my own kids. We picked a weekday that our travel agent said was typically the least busy.

Temperature checks, proper masks, and mask policing was very impressive. Everything felt clean and it was clear they are very serious about proper mask wearing. Even lines they were very strict about not eating, drinking. And making sure masks were over people’s noses.

After a trip to LEGOLAND where they are NOT serious about Covid resulting in us leaving the park right away, I am grateful for the lengths Disney is going.

2  Thank O5479TWph
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I was last at the Magic Kingdom just before Christmas in 2018. Attended a Christmas event, Mickey’s Merry Christmas, that you had to pay an additional fee for that would be limited to a smaller crowd. Well they must have limited it to anyone who would pony up the cash because the even was PACKED. It was miserable. Lines to rides were long & trying to see the events was difficult. We were so miserable.

Fast forward just over 2 years. We thought we would check out the park when they were “limiting” capacity due to COVID. However fastpasses are eliminated with the limited capacity. I could tell there were less people in the park. I was able to get some nice pics of the park without people in the frames. But the lines for the Most popular rides are 50 minutes minimum. Took us about an hour that to get thru Pirates. The lines at the other parks keep moving while you are at a standstill like a regular line at MK. Given this is the “nostalgia” park there are lots of families & especially the strollers. Many of the show type attractions are not available right now.

They still have character greetings but you’re socially distanced. The fireworks are not running nor are the big parades. The characters ride around the park on floats so you do get to see them
But it’s not the same as per Covid where I met many of the characters & princesses up close! (They are sweet young ladies).

I really wish that Disney would do a better job at managing crowd size so the lines aren’t miserably long. But as long as people are willing to pay Disney’s exorbitant prices nothing will change. I keep saying I want to bring my granddaughter here but I’m less excited about that.

Oh, the monorail process was nicely done. They have separated the monorail car into 4 compartments of 2 people each. There is someone at the monorail gate who assigns you a number. It was nice not having a crammed monorail car!

Hope you have a better time than we did.

4  Thank Goombagirl1
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

While still operating at a limited capacity, it was nice because we were able to enjoy that park without the horrendous crowds that would normally be there.
I understand that things are different right now, but we didn’t see much in ways or reduction of services. Not having nightly fireworks is a bummer though.
Still a very good place to take your family too.